Best Jav in Trench Wars pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Jav in Trench Wars pub

I am curious who people think are the top Javelins that play in Trench Wars. A list of your top five choices would be adequate.
    Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

The best javs in TW aren't fooling around pubs. But if you whant a decent answer, I'd say FMM's or Paladen's javs own the pubs.
    When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

There are some good javs who play pub. It is alot more fun to play in pub than the jav arena. When you are a good jav in pub you can pull off shots that people never even see coming. AHH the joys of being a jav.

I think that Wix, Talon, Studbunny, and myself of course, are all great javs in the trench.

FEAR THE JAVS!!

Comment

people only start these threads to see if anyone will say that they are one of the best. ive never seen you play but you probably ARE NOT GOOD HAHAHAHAH I HAHA
        no.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

-And you actually look and respond to these posts! AHAHAHAHA Wow, that doesn't say much for yourself now does it Mayo? If you don't have anything to say about the post then ignore it! Just an idea

Comment

Well, Jav elim and javing in pub are totally different things. I know a lot of people that can own in one, but totally bite the cock in the other.

I have my own ideas about who are good pub javs, but I'm not going to say any names. I don't like people getting big heads, and I also don't like forgetting or leaving out people that deserve to be named.
            sdg

Comment

I was a good Jav until this morning when i got 6-10 and 4-10 in 2 squad duels...i quit Javs

On the otherhand i am TOTALLY rubbish at Javving in Base games, i seem to teamkill my own terrier through stupidity then everyone gets mad at me. Gimme a Spider anyday.
              Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex

On the otherhand i am TOTALLY rubbish at Javving in Base games, i seem to teamkill my own terrier through stupidity then everyone gets mad at me. Gimme a Spider anyday.
                Amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Lo Mein
                  -And you actually look and respond to these posts! AHAHAHAHA Wow, that doesn't say much for yourself now does it Mayo? If you don't have anything to say about the post then ignore it! Just an idea
                  no it doesn't say much for me.. nor was it supposed to... im gonna go start a thread called BIGGEST IDIOTS IN TW AND IM GONNA NOMINATE MYSELF BECAUSE IM AN IDIOT YOU CAN TOO
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Lo Mein
                    you obviously haven't taken your own advice on this reply, and i sure as hell am not going to take it:-p
                    Ну вот...

Comment

Wix, Talon, Beef Lo Mein, BobR, Buja X.

But I haven't played pub more than once or twice a week for a few months.
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

J*E*M of NeXodus Squad was good at it. She had like 370 bty in it once and was generally good at it.
                        DELETED

Comment

Her a/s/l ?
                          Originally posted by Diakka
                          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I don't really understand the question. If you are looking for the best javs in basing, which is who would be the best pub javs, well we've done that list many times before. Talon is the only good base jav who plays pub but not base league in my opinion.

If you are looking for the best javs that don't participate in leagues.... that's kind of a silly list.
                            Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 01-05-2003, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I was just wondering who people thought were good javs that play in the pub arenas. I asked because I was curious, not to get your opinion of the post.

Comment

Working...
                              X