Squad "Newbie" for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrvenBan
    I would like to encourage the newbies to stfu and if rest of you are not serious please refrain for posting here, dorks. Thank you.

I wanted that squad name for a long time, and I'll start the bid at 10 $
    first of all... its $10... not 10 $... second, who are you to be callin other ppl dorks if you gonna waste money on a squad, which you'll probably use for a couple days... now i dunno if you were serious or not... but if you were, i would suggest you refrain from calling other ppl dorks when you gonna pay for a goddamn squadname
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Why do you guys constantly ridicule and fight with eachother? If people want to buy a squad, let them right? Who cares? One love.
      Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
      Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

I wonder how much i could get for $flabby$...

Webhosting need paying :P
        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandia
          i'm pretty sure azhar bought final :fear:
          yea a z h a r bought final, not -final- a while ago, then he started it as a twd squad and it did good but then it died and he gave the name back to disq
          Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY
            yea a z h a r bought final, not -final- a while ago, then he started it as a twd squad and it did good but then it died and he gave the name back to disq
            yer, i remember that
            Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
            Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
            Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
            Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
            Glide> so i made one

Comment

I'll give you 20 dollars. :greedy: BURN IN HELL!
              FREE GHB

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel
                You're a geek for selling it, and the person who buys it is even more of a geek. The End.
                How is he geek for selling it? Buying is another thing.

Comment

I offer 50€. Getting tired of the Disoblige squadtag, we could aswell change it.
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                    Why do you guys constantly ridicule and fight with eachother? If people want to buy a squad, let them right? Who cares? One love.
                    Fag.
                    Knowledge is power. Arm yourself.

Comment

i found a penny in my sofa. i will buy that squad with this penny. final deal.
                      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I'll give 20 dollars since 10 dollars wasn't good enough. :greedy:
                        FREE GHB

Comment

Originally posted by Propagandhi
                          Fag.
                          hahaha
                          "It's about comin' up, and stayin' on top, and screamin' 1-8-7 on a mother****in' cop." - Sublime

Comment

Update: the largest offer I have received at this point was for $70

Feel free to message me in game if you are interested; "anno domini"

Comment

post the names of ppl biddin :whistling

Comment

Burd go teach preschool kids how to count on their fucking fingers and stop fucking talking to me you nerd

80 $

[things I hate]when ppl don't pick on obvious sarcasm :] [/things I hate]
                                Originally posted by Disliked
                                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
                                X