X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Conc please read

Was gonna send this in a PM but your inbox is full:

hey

it looks like i might have been wrong about that being spacely after this conversation:

(PHYCH)>hey you got me banned from fourms
    :PHYCH:lol you're spacely?
    (PHYCH)>nope
    :PHYCH:who were u on forums?
    (PHYCH)>and a AMEN!
    :PHYCH:and that's not spacely?
    (PHYCH)>no its me and they banned me cause you
    :PHYCH:nah, they check IPs, you must have done
    (PHYCH)>nope i got banned cause you said i was spacely
    (PHYCH)>he has static ip
    :PHYCH:hm, i'll talk to conc and get him to check it
    (PHYCH)>thx i been trying for a week now
    (PHYCH)>and forum staff no answer me
    :PHYCH:i'll message conc on forums

I thought he was Spacely because spacely always says that at the end of elim games but I guess I could have been wrong. Any way you could check out the IPs of both and see? I wouldn't want someone banned who doesn't deserve to be

thanks
    1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
    1:LMAO> hack
    1:LMAO> i will back u up
    1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

I already talked to this person on Subspace about emailing Forum Staff. I can't confirm if he is Spacely. Conc has far more access then I do here and I don't think he would ban someone without looking it up and having solid evidence linking the two usernames.

Just a side note Spacely does not use a static IP nor does he stick to one ISP. neither does "and a AMEN!".

Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
      I already talked to this person on Subspace about emailing Forum Staff. I can't confirm if he is Spacely. Conc has far more access then I do here and I don't think he would ban someone without looking it up and having solid evidence linking the two usernames.

Just a side note Spacely does not use a static IP nor does he stick to one ISP. neither does "and a AMEN!".

Closed.
      I just wanted to add that I assumed he was Spacely because he used the same IP range as "ylecapS", which was already banned. There isn't really anyone else in that range.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
      X