X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lag limits for sb

was wondering what the current lag limits are at in ?go autosb

i hope like hell they're are defaulted to the same as the sets in pubs

we have some SERIOUS laggers able to stay in the game, and when you already have random damage in a game, throwing lag into the mix just turns things to shit in a hurry
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

All I can say is: I agree with you.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Well, I think that the only places that have different lag requirements area twd and twl. TWD, though, isn't all that much more strict. TWL is quite strict, and I look forward to it!

SB isn't the only place that lets laggers play. Tourny, wbduel, and even elim have big problems with bad laggers being able to play. Tho, tourny is probably due to the huge map.

Comment

The nature of the game makes the average player look like a lagass, so no matter how stringent you make the limits people will still lag. :/
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

if this is about me: haha, whiners!

Comment

yes, it's exactly the shitheads like you, who lag something awful and end up ruining the game for other people and yet don't give a shit and keep right on playing just to spite those people, that this is about.

veh, i understand that the random damage, combined with the fast paced action, combined with the lag involved in any soccer game makes for a bad situation. that being said, even some minor lag restrictions would go a long way, in my opinion.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

twd lag limits dont bother me, bring them on. what bothers me is some guy pming me 4 pages of text during a game and than starting a thread on the board just because he gets pissed. SERIOUS laggers, omg get real! try some singleplayer game if you cant handle a standard 150ms lag

Comment

you're not the only player this thread targets. you just happen to be the worst example in recent memory. it's an issue that needs to be addressed, and frankly, i could give a fuck about you in particular.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

it'll always happen when you include the masses over here, it just goes to show you that the internet sounds like a fun idea, but the execution is rather off/destined to be torn apart with the huge waveform of inconsistent ping times, and then you always have a lot of data getting lost, often in critical moments as it tends to be when the most actual action takes place

best not to play, because that's only half the story, there's also people who will always suck shit at the game, so they cheat to compensate
                  sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    best not to play, because that's only half the story, there's also people who will always suck shit at the game, so they cheat to compensate
                    damn busted :fear:
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Get rid of this whole random damage thing. It's kind of ridiculous when bullets don't kill more often than they do.
                      Reclusion
                      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Working...
                      X