This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Idea

Unban wil from the forums because he truly is sorry for what he did, and i hear he is a changed person and all that. He told me he will never post stealth links again and will definitly not edit a forum moderator's comment, even if that forum moderator is Kim.

Wil, just do what you usually do; get banned, wait a bit then come on under a different alias. Maybe I won't tell tales on you the next time.

Comment

Great Idea

Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Hi Wil
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine
          Unban wil from the forums because he truly is sorry for what he did, and i hear he is a changed person and all that. He told me he will never post stealth links again and will definitly not edit a forum moderator's comment, even if that forum moderator is Kim.
          Wil will have to email twforums@gmail.com about his ban if he ever is going to get it lifted, this forum is not for ban/warn issue.

Comment

Working...
          X