This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apt banned (why not new banrule?)

Apt got banned for no good reason(I am also against banning for calling others the n**-word) I mean this is a silly 2dgame anyway; what are you whining about; time to change some rules or something and make exceptions now.

We also need him for articles on twl-site, when he is banned he has no chance of doing that while he was the great fun-maker and people-attractor of the site. His friends name is ******ino, he isnt even allowed to call him anymore? We dont live in times of slavery anymore, do we? - that is some time ago now.
    Besides, apt is black himself too...I mean...come on...

saying the n-word on one day should not get you banned that fast, some people play continuum drunk and dont know what they really say anyways.

The policy of TW is not decided by you or me, no matter what we believe. Racism is not acceptable, I tend to agree with that because judging a person by something that is unchangeable nor their decision is rude and inappropriate. You are given a warning before being banned, there is no excuse.

We also don't make exceptions because someone wants to help this zone or because they're funny, that is subjective. By that logic I could also run down people with my car when i'm drunk and get away with it.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
    X