Staff Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Ideas

I hear all the time about problems TW staff has finding good, consistent help. Plus it seems pure pubs have had jav problems which result in massive TKing. So I was thinking about it and I came up with some ideas that I figure I'd share on the TW Forum.

First to deal with the pub javs and TKing. I think they should create another type of staff called like mini mods, who are tagged (<MM>) that run around pubs playing and if they see illegal activity can warn a person and have a priority summon for a real mod who can then decide to Ban the person. The tag would prevent some people from TKing because they know that staff is watching, but Mini Mods could be trusted with more people.

Second is the issue with finding good help in TW. I think another type of staff should be created for this also. Maybe called Pub Helpers (<PH>) who essientially had limited to no power. They would be a way to test if people were good for being Zone helpers or other staff. They would be able to answer questions for newbies and other tedious tasks. If they did well after a while they would be promoted to ZH because they could be trusted with it.

If anyone thinks any part of these ideas is decent take it and run with it, maybe giving some better suggestions... Or just post a reply saying...

Snyder... stfu....

Or Perm my Ego!
    Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
    Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

eh, thats been tried before, ppl gonna bitch about this idea, like someone had idea <GH> or something game hlper. sry man, i thinks its good idea tho.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise!
      eh, thats been tried before, ppl gonna bitch about this idea, like someone had idea <GH> or something game hlper.
      I figured it wouldn't be all that popular but I think we should consider some sort of internship for TW staff... that way more people who want to be staffers can see what its really about, and can be evaluated by TW players.
      Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
      Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
        I think another type of staff should be created for this also. Maybe called Pub Helpers (<PH>)
        aosdasjiodasjiojasioasjdsio
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by paradise!
          i thinks its good idea tho.
          man ur out of ur mind

Comment

Heh... PH <PH>
            Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

You can create your idea of a pub helper without staff help/consent. If they have limited/no power then you can just create synder <PH> and people will know your there to help them. As for mini mod, I dont think such thing is possible.
              -Bubbles
              Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
              Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                aosdasjiodasjiojasioasjdsio
                lol, pwnd

Comment

if people had <MM> near their names, I think no one would be TK'ing as much.

Comment

First to deal with the pub javs and TKing. I think they should create another type of staff called like mini mods, who are tagged (<MM>) that run around pubs playing and if they see illegal activity can warn a person and have a priority summon for a real mod who can then decide to Ban the person. The tag would prevent some people from TKing because they know that staff is watching, but Mini Mods could be trusted with more people.
                    The bolded part is what I don't get. Why would they be trusted more if players know they are able to warn and get them banned
                    1:Hydride> who we play next week
                    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                    1:ReNdErED> gulp
                    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

I've spent the last two days watching Scrubs on DVD and even they didn't make me laugh this hard. Thanks.

Comment

lol <MM> would only be a tagged version of mods..which would defeat the purpose of having mods...O.o
                        >^________^<!

Comment

MM_God is PISSED.
                          sage

Comment

this idea sucks!! who would want to look after pub all day long.. there are barely enough <ER>'s to host and most (this means not all) of the (s)mods are like afk most of the time. You could tag yourself with <mm> and spend all day in pub and if you see anyone tk'ing you can do a ?help call (not like they are gonna respond to it..)
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

who essientially had limited to no power.
                              You just described ZHs. To take away any more power from a ZH would basically make them a regular player.

Besides, tags4lose
                              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                              X