Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with map wanted!!!!

This thread is regarding the ?go koth map
    I've you've been there you may have noticed that it is very basic and nothing shiny about it.
    Well im calling out for help to change that.
    Im looking at making this map very shiny and original with a custom shipset and a veryy good tileset.
    This is where you come in.

The basic idea of the map is to turn it into a First person shooter styler King of the hill with a rather large play area with the center area being the "hill"

For the ship set i was thinking something along the line of mech suits. All based on the current shipset for how they play. and ofcourse will be viewed from birds eye view.

For the tiles set i am thinking a full grass background a little darker than most that are out there and obstacles to match a warground, including turning the asteroids into demolished tanks or something.

an lvz will also be needed but that will come later.

If this idea interests you at all and you want to give your input, any ideas and even to contribute please feel free to post here and even email me at madill.justin@gmail.com.

thankyou all in advance for your input
    "Interesting how?"
    "Oh god oh god, we're all gonna die?!"

Splendid! This calls for a sexy party!

ffs I am not reading all of that to suggest something.
    Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

TWDev for the help!
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

i wuld but im retird
        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY
          i wuld but im retird

nice to know
          Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus
            nice to know
            lol @ ur sig

who the fuck does he think he is?
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Ok so if you dont have something to day about the topic of the thread then dont say anything. This is a not a thread to be psmmaed with random nonsense.
              "Interesting how?"

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the map looks fine as it is? It functions as intended and the graphics aren't overly distracting, whereas adding a full background nearly always works contrary in that regard. Maybe toning down the rainbow theme a little would be nice, but adding more elements of distraction doesn't seem entirely necessary.
                FREE MANDELA

Comment

lol why would u want a shipset to go with this?

if u really want a shipset, theres custom programs to build it, or just steal it off from other maps (using delvz.) All the lvz, shipsets, and tile editing combined is probably gonna take more time than for that map to be created

start anew if u want to build some fancy stuff

Comment

Technically speaking this will be starting 'new' just with the same gameplay concept i'll prolly leave the current koth up and simply make this one koth2.
                    And i dont like stealing other peoples work and neither does anyone on dev.
                    I would also prefer for this map to be 100% original. and as to the distraction i wouldn't make it bright like all the other are. the tileset would have a dark theme to it like below 50% grey kinda thing which is less distracting thatn the current star background, specially in a freaking warbird. the bullets look just like stars
                    "Interesting how?"

Comment

Working...
                    X