Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid-Week Mayhem Wednesday Match Poll (For May 31st, 2006)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Week Mayhem Wednesday Match Poll (For May 31st, 2006)

Here's the match details for what you can vote on. A * indicates a "Main Event" status to a match. Main Event matches are worth more points to the winning squad over other matches.

Squad List and Squad Signup Info: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=24916
    Match Rules and Info: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=25203

Originally posted by Match List
    *Quicksand and -Final- vs Dingus Inc. and Wingmasters : Team Warbird Deathmatch. Roster Handicap Match - ?go ww3
    There will be two teams. Team 1 will consist of only members from the squads of Quicksand and -Final-. All the players must be on the TWD Roster of their respective squads only. Team 2 will consist of as many players as Dingus Inc. and Wingmasters can field who wear one of their squadtags. They do not have to be on their TWD roster, or on a TWD roster at all. As many players as they can get to put on their squad tag. The number of players are unlimited.

Kose vs Passion : Javelin UFC - ?go javufc
    Teams will be setup accordingly: The team with the fewest number of players to field will set the maximum players the opposing team can field. Example: If Kose has 6 players to field and Passion has 8, then the game will be a 6v6 UFC match.

Shinobi vs Arcade: Hockey to 7 goals, win by 2 - ?go hockey
    5 Player Minimum Required to play, or you will forefit.

Plade vs Squad!! : Race thru the Enigma Maze - ?go enigma
    Teams are free to field as many or as little as you want. First to get the flag wins it for their team.

Menasor vs Brainwave: Acromania - ?go trivia
    The teams will assemble in ?go trivia at the start of the game with any amount of players fielded. After a round the scores are shown (10 points per win). After 3 rounds of Acro the player with the most total points over all 3 rounds will make his squad the winner. During this game you will also have to contend with other players who are not involved with the match. Again, player with the most points at the end of 3 rounds wins it for their squad.

Rezin vs eXile: Extreme Spider Basing - ?go extreme
    Team Points Battle with spiders only. 10 minute time limit. Teams are minimum of 5v5 or matching to the maximum players the team with the fewest players can field. Read: Javelin UFC
    Remember, unless otherwise noted (as such in our first), the players you can field can only be from your TWD Roster. Place your votes now. And it is not too late to sign your squad up for next week's match card.

Matches will be played, tenatively, at 6:00pm PST 9:00pm EST
    Quicksand and -Final- vs Dingus Inc. and Wingmasters (Team Warbird Handicapped Rosters)
    61.40%
    Kose vs Passion (Jav UFC)
    5.26%
    Shinobi vs Arcade (Hockey)
    5.26%
    Plade vs Squad!! (Enigma Race)
    10.53%
    Menasor vs Brainwave (Acromania)
    8.77%
    Rezin vs eXile (Extreme Spider Basing)
    8.77%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Dameon Angell; 05-25-2006, 06:11 AM.
    DELETED

wow are we going to get newbied by random people who are going to put on the tag (that are on good squads)

EDIT: -f- is gonna have like 3 people show for us since thats right smack in the middle of the night
    Last edited by Izor; 05-25-2006, 04:50 AM.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

poll ends on my birthday O.o
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
        wow are we going to get newbied by random people who are going to put on the tag (that are on good squads)

EDIT: -f- is gonna have like 3 people show for us since thats right smack in the middle of the night
        We can work on the times for squads later.
        DELETED

Comment

nm
          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

I'm seriously not interested in seeing ANY of those.
            Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Is it just me or are the matches different players have seem to relate to how well known a squad is/ how good it is? <_<

I could be wrong but the best/most well known squads seem to have the interesting games then sucky squads are stuck with stuff NOONE would want to see and the only people who are gonna vote for that are members of the squads involved. Possibly this would need to be thought through a lil more. I could be wrong though :grin:
              9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
              9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
              9:Basti> sure
              9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
              9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
              9:Basti> i'll score
              9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
              9:Basti> and take the flag
              9:Inaphyt> ROFL
              9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

1. I paired the squads together based on skill level, for the most part.
                2. The only, truly 'out-of-the-box' match I devised was the first one, which will just get better with time. I thought Acro would be fun cause everyone can play and screw up the game themselves if they wanted to, same with the Quicksand/Final match.
                3. The only thing limiting us right now is the lack of squads that will play. If you guys tell your capts "Put is in" I can get a larger squad base to choose from and have bigger matches. The more involved the better.
                DELETED

Comment

brainwave vs dingus inc (30 vs 80)
                  (losing squad need to dissolve
                  Last edited by Ravos; 05-25-2006, 02:12 PM.
                  Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                  waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                  Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                  waxer> LOl,no
                  waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    1. I paired the squads together based on skill level, for the most part.
                    2. The only, truly 'out-of-the-box' match I devised was the first one, which will just get better with time. I thought Acro would be fun cause everyone can play and screw up the game themselves if they wanted to, same with the Quicksand/Final match.
                    3. The only thing limiting us right now is the lack of squads that will play. If you guys tell your capts "Put is in" I can get a larger squad base to choose from and have bigger matches. The more involved the better.
                    Basically what ur saying is that Wima equils DIngus inc. on skill level.

Jee, Thanks

(check twjd-hostory )

I do still lova ya ^-^

(and dingus, srry :wub: )

Comment

Originally posted by Izor

Ez Pz

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Authority

Jee, Thanks

(check twjd-hostory )

I do still lova ya ^-^

Well, again, just working with the squads I had. Its like you wanna make teams for a game of basketball and you pair off your friends evenly, and you get to the end, its harder and quite frankly won't be as even.
                        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                          Well, again, just working with the squads I had. Its like you wanna make teams for a game of basketball and you pair off your friends evenly, and you get to the end, its harder and quite frankly won't be as even.
                          Cool ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Authority

Jee, Thanks

(check twjd-hostory )

I do still lova ya ^-^

Good thing we're gonna be in wbs. We tend to do much better when the bullets aren't coming out of our asses. If it was javs, the only fair match I can think of would be Dingus Inc. vs. Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by Slotheroo
                              Good thing we're gonna be in wbs. We tend to do much better when the bullets aren't coming out of our asses. If it was javs, the only fair match I can think of would be Dingus Inc. vs. Kim.
                              But its gonna be in ww3, since we prolly will have more guys we gonan have 2 search for them

Btw when will most dingesarians be able 2 play(what time)?

Comment

Working...
                              X