Keep Em Comming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Em Comming

Getting more and more houses nice to see ppl being creative and not just making a brick maze. To see current available plots go to go heist in the dev zone. Also I am making Lvz available to a degree meaning that the files are big as it is and will grow as the arena fills up but some minor images can be added without making for an hour long download.
    ?find dads revenge

Update sent new houses fixed spawn area park is ready to host dm hunt killer payback untouchable and so on.
    ?find dads revenge

Comment

more new houses $$$ gj to all sending

someone told me the gray streets should go can be done easily and will give more room for ppl to personalise their house with lvz.

whats your take
      ?find dads revenge

Comment

DIRTY THREAD TITLE alert.

Comment

FREE MANDELA

Comment

<3 dads revenge
            sigpic

Comment

imformation time
              1} houses thet get submitted I upload to Trench Wars (DEV) zone update your zone list to check if yours is there I update the map daily

2} be creative we have soo many maze and nemo style houses its getting rediculous

3} ?go Heist in TW to get the tileset and plot sizes
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

im not good at making maps dads and damnit a wrestling ring is hard YOU ASK TOO MUCH OF ME
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

go to heist in dev gran and look 2 blocks below the bank :fear:
                  ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
                  X