• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally agreed.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Re: The Earnestness of Elim

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
      I've always thought that the best players in the game are the silent ones. Like they say, silent but deadly.
      Hmm.. I'm quite silent, but deadly?? No, I suck, hard.
      But for Domi that is soooo correct

Here is the list of "words" I use in elim

ns!
      rofl/lol/lmao after som funny incident
      gg after the elim is over
      $ but that I mostly use in javs/powerball/... ( other arenas, simply)

?nopubchat is a must, atleast when that Oni Link was playing

I play elim for fun, as I play any game for fun. So I don't care about records, and I do not think that players can be fairly "rated" in jav/wb skills only on basis of their !rank, as many ppl seem to think. My (quit bad) elim rank has been the reason why I have not been accepted as a member in a squad. Weird, because I would not have played other than shark for the squad anyways
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

elim is supposed to be fun...and it's fun winning anything....i play for fun...but yes i do bitch sometimes...not as much as i used to...ppl lame all the time...oh well...i bitched about it not too long ago actually...i just lame back...actually...i got much much better...actually i won today with 13-3 rec...i never do that...i always get mad when i get lamed...but now...i don't really care...there's always gonna be a lamer...and how the hell would you know if anyone is a newb...i've played for 2 years and i'm still called a newb...you never know when some experienced guy is just using another alias with 40 hours usage....and they're other name has 3000 on it....i find it pointless to say anything anymore...what the hell are you gonna do about it anyways...it's not like a <cyber punch> is gonna help anything...fights and any exchange of angry words over the internet is useless...i just play hosted events and have as much fun as possible...and lag...lag is also part of the game as shitty as it is...i know i lag...i can't help it right now...but i need something to do...and playing this game just fills my time...
        Do not try to remove fly from friends head with hatchet!

Comment

I like running around and dieing that's always fun

Comment

just follow Cadet Hunter, he will show you the way...
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Our paths have met Matty

Comment

AH I remember this thread. Boy was I stupid with all those big words. Was I too serious or what?! HA-HA-HA!

Comment

Stop it, Magi. Post-reviving throws me off.
                  Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                  i just wish it was longer
                  Originally posted by Cops
                  it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Some one warn Magi Koz for bringing old stupid topics back
                    Ara / AraGee / Death
                    SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                    SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                    TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                    ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Well, to me, elim is just a way to get better. Of course, I'm playing it for fun, too. I'm playing the whole game for fun. On the subject of laming, I usually just kill the person back.
                      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara
                        Some one warn Magi Koz for bringing old stupid topics back

SOMEONE has gotten their elite-panties on too tight.

Comment

I use public toilets
                          and I piss on the seat
                          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                          Piston> I own in belim
                          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I take elim seriously because its the only place available for me to practice intensenly whenever I am online. I work my ass off to vulch as best as I can. I spawn, but don't go looking for it... (If I dont spawn, then I'll get spawned...) I ALWAYS have to play with ?nopubchat because everyone complains about my play style (of "running"), which I can see why since most ppl get owned by it... Once you get #1 in elim, even if you only hold it for a day, the stress of trying to rank becomes much less. Now the only time I ever complain is when I get teamed very bad, like 3 vs me or more, or when its 3 ppl left and the other 2 are obviously teaming me. I normally don't get mad about spawns or vulches anymore, since its more my fault than the other guys. The only thing that ever gets any respect anymore is TWL... TWEL and TWD aren't even getting any respect anymore. Though, when teams go 10-0 in TWL, it kinda sux because that team is too weighted with good players and takes away from the entire gaming experience.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
                              Though, when teams go 10-0 in TWL, it kinda sux because that team is too weighted with good players and takes away from the entire gaming experience.

I agree.

Comment

For the most part its only been basers on here, whining about not being able to play elim, yes whining. If you dont want to play elim because there is too much lameness, dont, simple as that, nobody is putting a gun to your head making you play, as a matter of fact, id rather see no basers in elim, you bring the overall skill level of the game down by being there, ?go base.

Comment

Working...
                                X