Practice Arenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice Arenas

I think it would be neat if people could reserve practice arenas with bots. Such as, 2 or 3 arenas would be made for each TWD event, DD, JD, and BD. A bot would be placed in each arena for this. Any captain or assistant from TWD would be allowed to reserve an arena, allowing him to add or remove players into the arena at will. These arenas would always be locked, and require the person who has the room in reserve to add or remove players at need. Each reservation would last 30 minutes long, but could be canceled at any time. This would allow squads to practice in private arenas without having people interupt their training sessions in commonly used private arenas. As well, the captain or assistant in charge of the room would be allowed to remove and add his players at will, and could also be used to hold mock DDs or duels for squads who are large enough to hold them. Anyway this is just a thought my squadmates had, so I decided to bring it out on the open. Any thoughts or suggestions?
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

?go #spoon or #vortex and just ask for a matchbot on staff...

like they used to host special basing games in #mythrandir
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

or make your own squad arena map for your squad #{squadname} and ask a staffer to get you a bot for it.
      ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
      X