• Show
Clear All

zombies is the shit yo
    Epinephrin> I hope quicksand actually does become pretty good

Epinephrin> always fun to have a villian in the game

Comment

We Need To Host More Bombies.

-nt-
      1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
      5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
      5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
      5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
      5:Attila> :\
      5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
      5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
      5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
      5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Originally posted by crazi
        We Need To Host More Bombies.

-nt-
        True.
        -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Erf. Im hosting zombies a lot because im on during European times AND american times as i've been on A LOT lately. Some don't seem to like zombies but the thing is the majority of TW players do like it. When im hosting at 12-4 a.m. EST i can easily get 30-50 turnouts with zombies events whereas when i host deathmatch style events or anything else such as basing, i get about 20 or less turnouts. That is one of the reasons why i host zombies. In addition, for those that do not know, other ERs tend to host deathmatch events. I, myself, do host deathmatch events and hunt etc. but during European times, most of the ERs that are online host deathmatch events, especially javelin games. That is why during American times, i tend to host zombies. Furthermore, I do not get asked to host much of anything OTHER than zombies events. It's generally zombies, hunt or hockey. I am never going to host hockey because I believe it's hosted too much for a 12 player game. Hockey is hosted for the same 12 players everytime almost because captains pick players. Zombies, however, includes veterans, new players and just anyone who wants to have fun. If anyone looks at my hosted events in the past few months, they will see a large deal of zombie events, yes... however, i do host other events as well.

If someone does a ?help call about an event that I know the rules of etc., i try my best to host it. Also, even after looking through the event list several times, I'm just not interested in hosting events because I believe the general public would not like it. I try to host things people will like because it's always fun to actually see people come to events. I just think people should stop complaining if something is being hosted just because they don't like the even themselves. Yes, I do realize I tend to host zombies in blocks, but only because if you start hosting zombies, you want to keep the players. And zombies allows that, but if you host something else, players will start to disappear.

This post was not to offend anyone. It is only my opinion as an... I'd like to think active host in TW.

Comment

I agree with my lover, Falk. :wub:

If you as an <ER> think something is hosted too much, then dont host it and try to host something else while you can. Therefore trying to balance the events. But I hate to see <ER>s complain about what is hosted when all they host is Hockey, Hunt, and Javs.
            1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
            1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
            1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
            1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
            1:exquisite> like zzzzz
            1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
            1:exquisite> ya
            1:Ease> try skipping school
            1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
            1:Kian> LOL EASE
            1:Collusion> LOOL
            1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
              Asmo you're just putting words in my mouth, I already know I'm on an uphill climb in this argument but it doesn't need to be hindered by logical fallacies.
              WTF DOES THAT MEAN
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise!
                WTF DOES THAT MEAN
                Translation
                Originally posted by Akwatick
                Don't be saying I said shit I ain't said! I know all ya'll be hatin dat I am fo real, but don't you be hatin wit dem bullshit reasons.
                afksry

Comment

The only problem with zombies is when volunteers. I only volunteer to get the game going (I still try to be one as little as possible).

Comment

I dont see anything wrong if zombies can bring a good crowd every time.

I mean you do want to keep the players busy and having fun rather than pub/base/dm etc etc. and zombies can do that to a lot of people.
                    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
                      and no, it's not a matter of "if you don't like it, don't play it"
                      You Cant Possibly Be MORE WRONG

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy
                        Translation
                        Can I get that translated into pictures?
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I think we should all send our "arguments" to him and then let him translate it all to pictures ^-^

Comment

Working...
                          X