Possible New SS/TW Convention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible New SS/TW Convention?

Im currently looking into setting up a SS/TW/NERD Convention sorta like that of the one in finland they had that one time about 5 years ago before the server was moved to the states. If anyone is in or around the Birmingham Alabama area please post on here and i will start collecting information on availability and maybe get a meet date setup for sometime in the next 2 or 3 months.
    SSCU Trench Wars Moderator

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Originally posted by Tyler
    Im currently looking into setting up a SS/TW/NERD Convention sorta like that of the one in finland they had that one time about 5 years ago before the server was moved to the states. If anyone is in or around the Birmingham Alabama area please post on here and i will start collecting information on availability and maybe get a meet date setup for sometime in the next 2 or 3 months.
    no one leet enough lives there
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler
      AHHH I moved away from there last november. And I know NO ONE who still plays from my friends.

Did you grow up there, where did you go to school?
      afksry

Comment

'Bama for the win.

Comment

who the hell would want to go to alabama for a space ship convention. i wouldnt go if it was a block away from my house in Los Angeles.
          1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
          5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
          5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
          5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
          5:Attila> :\
          5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
          5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
          5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
          5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

this ain't going to work! who's willing to travel such a distant for just "a game"

Comment

Too much work and I don't think people will be willing to go to "Alabama." A lot of the players are from cali or around the NY area I think. If anything, that would be the logical place to have it.
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                Too much work and I don't think people will be willing to go to "Alabama." A lot of the players are from cali or around the NY area I think. If anything, that would be the logical place to have it.
                wait till im legal and set it up in vegas
                sigpic

Comment

I say we have a convention in my cornfield. Paradise lives 5 minutes away from me, Punk and LMAO are like 30 minutes away. That's like 4 people right there!
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Haven't you seen the commercials? Alabama is a great tourist attraction! Do some research dagnabbit!

I say we do it in Alabama...or in Moscow.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

question on all our minds

whose buying the beer and chips?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                        I say we have a convention in my cornfield. Paradise lives 5 minutes away from me, Punk and LMAO are like 30 minutes away. That's like 4 people right there!
                        Shreveport has Script, chump, pavement, tyrome, mr 21, c-mint, rhino_haha, cap'n spanky, the catholic, and like six other kids i don't know the handles of, but have talked SS with. WE WIN!
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                          WE WIN!
                          Lousiana. You lose, good day sir
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                            Shreveport has Script, chump, pavement, tyrome, mr 21, c-mint, rhino_haha, cap'n spanky, the catholic, and like six other kids i don't know the handles of, but have talked SS with. WE WIN!
                            <--- Baton Rouge, close enough to drive !!! (Kinda)
                            Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
                              question on all our minds

whose buying the beer and chips?

Almost everyone's going to be underage. Besides, chips aren't good for your liver either. And I hear of rumors of beer also impairing stuff.

By the way gran, your avatar's neat.
                              Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                              X