Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with "The Div"

1) When did you decide to become a god?

this guy cundor messaged me and told me he was starting a religion and I was the deity, so i figured "fuck it, I'll play along with the little belgian fucker"

2) what kinda estonishing things r u gonna throw ur believers?

a lot of "hand is quicker than your mind" shit, diversionary, misdirection tactics, I show them the coin in my left hand, while I touch their souls with my right, maybe a little three card monty too if the funds are low

3) that sounds pretty amazing, how r u gonna realize all those jibjab things?

i don't know what the hell you just asked me

4) owkay, next question: what do people have to do to get the "Div" on their side?

pretty simple really, just find something that we have in common, it can be something giant and general or some specific perpective that we can share together, just help me find a way to relate to you and your humanity, otherwise I'll take cash, compliments, favors, job recommendations, gift certificates, introductions to women, or canned goods

5) Hmm...so let me get this right....you are just a god who cares about material stuff, no emotional values?

not at all, all emotional values, but when we can't share anything deeper, I demand goods and services; "tax that ass"- it's like a way out for shitty people who can't get their souls right, at least they can buy their way out of trouble.

6) Well that's pretty good, what about plagues, will you send plagues to Egypt too like your fathers and grandfathers did or are you more of a peaceful god?

Peaceful, only racists and those who lack compassion will suffer and i doubt their suffering will be violent, probably jock itch and stuff like that, probably a lot of genital related trouble really. Seriously, tell my people to quit fucking up the planet too.

7) But shouldnt a god be there for all of us who need a God??

(silence) Why can't that be me? Why do you need some highly structured system to have a god? God is within yourself if he's anywhere, if the signal's not clear, you're too far away, or there is no signal.

hmm... ty for ur time
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

this is crazy crazy bullshit, I don't know why you chose to pick on me, but I didn't say any of this shit- though I agree with some of it--- you're a strange ranger cundo.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

That was amazingly bad.

And not bad in a good way, bad in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
        this is crazy crazy bullshit, I don't know why you chose to pick on me, but I didn't say any of this shit- though I agree with some of it--- you're a strange ranger cundo.
        So how are you going to realize all those jibjab things?

Comment

Cundor should think more before he acts, sad but true.
          Omg that sucks, ty for wasting my time
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

he was drunk or stone probably... peace -_-
            TW Bot Developer
            TW Web Developer
            Friends> All I saw was arobas+
            Friends> It's like death

Comment

I must be the only one who enjoyed this?

Am I weird?
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
              X