No announcement yet.

Black Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lies the ku klux klan means happiness in georgia (NOT THE STATE!)
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku
      Put it this way; the name Black Panther has too many different meanings to be a valid excuse for disallowing the squadname. The Ku Klux Klan on the other hand, doesn't have multiple meanings and refers to the one specific organization.
      i think you mean too many valid excuses to allow the squadname, but so does the name cracker, which is disallowed in tw.
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Before people make more comparisons between the Klan and the Black Panthers, can they first demonstrate that the Panthers were a racist organization, rather than an organization based on race, and yes, there is a difference.

Comment

sigh this isnt even worth my time. Every game that prevents the k k k prevents black panthers, except apparently this one. They were an organization based on 'black power' that was very violent about it.
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I read the first couple posts in this thread before it got de-railed and knew exactly where it was headed and who would end up here. Props LK, I'll join up.

Skitzo and Izor: you are very neat people.

Comment

tupacs mum was a black panther

Comment

Not being funny but if you allow this squad to play *** should be allowed its just the oposite of it.
                Makelele> whos camping
                Sumpson> mitch
                KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                Lemar> mitch
                Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Originally posted by End
                  Not being funny but if you allow this squad to play *** should be allowed its just the oposite of it.
                  What, benevolent and inclusive?

Oh, you said "oposite," not "opposite," even though you probably just meant "equivalent" anyway. My apologies.
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

No it isn't, actually. They were Communists, they were militant, and they were Black. But they were not the Black equivalent to the Klan. They have more in common with the FLQ than the Klan.

Comment

wow!
                      BORG Leader> why u banned skip?
                      psychoskip> long story
                      psychoskip> the end
                      Pray> skips banned ? rolf
                      Squadless> he did ?help you ******s are racist to me cuz im euro

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        No it isn't, actually. They were Communists, they were militant, and they were Black. But they were not the Black equivalent to the Klan. They have more in common with the FLQ than the Klan.
                        OMG, i just realized something. Kian. Klan. Wow. BAN HIM
                        1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                        1: oar> yeah
                        1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                        1: hed> and after dinner
                        1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                        7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                        3: Nimesh> my sis does
                        3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

DOWN WITH WHITEY
                          ffff
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                            Dont twist things like a fukin prick TK. You say they are militant and black, so they are a racist organisation that attack whites (who gives a shit if they're communists). Then you weasel your way out by saying they are not the black equivalent to the Klan. No one is saying that they wear funny white hoods and lynch people. They are saying that they are racist and militant just like the Ku Klux fucking Klan.

Anyway I know why only white people are seen and attacked for being racist.

Because when we are racist they know that we have alot valid arguments and feel very very threatened.

Comment

Skitzo you're the only person on these boards that feels threatened at all (except maybe Farscape).

Comment

it's just a squadname

chill out kids

man oh man
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X