How We doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summary of points so far:

- Any problem really lies in the spectrum of events being hosted. Zombies are great, but they are a bit overhosted. As long as there aren't marathons all the time with the same maps over and over, things are fine. Too much repetitiveness lowers the population. You have to host things in moderation.

- PL, promote some of your ZH's. You got around 18 ER's And then you got 32 ZH's.

- Word is, not enough gets hosted at night, like namely nothing gets hosted at night. Seems to really drop off at about 1am EST. i see <ER> people on, but nothing gets hosted at night all the same.

Comment

Also: more basing.

Comment

don't think this was a post to see who should be promoted/axed and hired or not. The only people responding seem to be people who want staff or wanna totally criticize how staff is run so they can get hired. But continue on, some discussion is better than no discussion

Comment

I don't want staff and I don't care how it's run as long as they host more deathmatch while I'm online!!!!

Comment

Actually, I think there should be more hostingsss...
            And by hostings i dont mean all jav-related events >.>... some of us are just not so "jav-y"... -_-

I say more event oriented... and by that i mean stuff like fallout/balance/mortars/mazes etc etc that are not actually deathmatches/javs/basing... You can play those any time you want. but not events that need lots of players.

just my thought...
            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
              don't think this was a post to see who should be promoted/axed and hired or not. The only people responding seem to be people who want staff or wanna totally criticize how staff is run so they can get hired. But continue on, some discussion is better than no discussion
              I dont think it's the best way to get hired if a person criticizes how staff is ran. Dont know what you mean by that. And I believe the people "who want staff" as you state so, have brought up some good points.

"don't think this was a post to see who should be promoted/axed and hired or not" - I was taking it up, that by promoting some of your ZH's, you could get new blood into the ER section, and more events hosted, and neccessarily not the same events all the time.

(RoboHelp)>Events hosted within the last 6 hour(s):
              (RoboHelp)>fishtank 1
              (RoboHelp)>sealjavs 1

(RoboHelp)>Events hosted within the last 5 hour(s):

-BLANK-

It's now 7:40pm finnish time, I recall this is the time people want more events hosted. And judging by RoboHelp I dont wonder why.
              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
              3:Shadowmere> LOL
              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
              Shadowmere> Rofl
              Up in ya !> With his feet
              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
              Up in ya !> l44t feet
              Deft> l44t f44t*
              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

scoop 4 er

Comment

i'm trying to keep some events going at night. i got caught up in getting strikeball going and then playing it all night late last night.

but over the course of a few hours i hosted about 5 or 6 events straight last night around 8 or 9pm est. and when i'm not caught up in sb, i'll try to keep more events going between midnight and 2-3am.

this is jason, peacing out.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

make me staff, i'll host all the fun events.

-calm

Comment

I'm going to make a little list here of some popular basing arenas, anyone feel free to add to it, it'll just be a guideline for later.

Boki
                      Outpost
                      Fatbase
                      Altbase
                      Meccabase
                      Angellbase
                      help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                      MegamanEXE> Chao
                      MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                      (Sefarius)> ....
                      (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                      MegamanEXE> You are sick
                      MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Chao.
                        I'm going to make a little list here of some popular basing arenas, anyone feel free to add to it, it'll just be a guideline for later.

Boki
                        Outpost
                        Fatbase
                        Altbase
                        Meccabase
                        Angellbase
                        pointbase
                        2flags
                        that 3 team basing map thing

Comment

Ctfbase is fun and I rarely see anyone host it since I left.

Comment

I've seen a lot of <ER>'s hosting lately due to it being the end of the month and they are trying to fill the quota.

Maybe have a weekly quota? That way, they could spread it out a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                              I've seen a lot of <ER>'s hosting lately due to it being the end of the month and they are trying to fill the quota.

Maybe have a weekly quota? That way, they could spread it out a bit.
                              Just so you know most of them dont fill the quota anyways.

The ones that do, host a lot more than just to fill the quota.
                              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                              3:Shadowmere> LOL
                              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                              Shadowmere> Rofl
                              Up in ya !> With his feet
                              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                              Up in ya !> l44t feet
                              Deft> l44t f44t*
                              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                                i think i'll be the first to say, your a cool friend and all, but fuck your staff, fuck staffing in general, and if you think i even give a damn about becoming a staff member anymore you're mistaken. if it comes to those who are claimed to deserve it, then so be it, otherwise, fuck it.
                                Girl if it's alright,
                                100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X