Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inactive nicknames and squads. Good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive nicknames and squads. Good or bad?

http://www.wzctf.net/modules.php?nam...ewtopic&t=1678

Names expire as their usage runs out, if a person has 3k usage, it's gonna take many years to expire, if Mackieman or someone else on SSC staff decides to reset them.

Squads dont expire, however when the squadowners name expires, the squadowner becomes "*UNKNOWN*", and you can get it from ? site (Cant remember which right now), if you know the pw and such for it.

Dont think there's a way to get the names or so reseted more often, it's all up to SSC staff
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

No, squads expire when the name does, but if someone's on the squad, it stays *uknown*, i think
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

tru tht jerome, and u cant get an *unknown* squad unless u can prove u owned it knew the pasword and get someone else to verify tht u owned it and know password

Comment

Names with somewhere around 1500 hours of usage never reset. *UNKNOWN* names can only be had when it gets reset; which has only happened twice since I've been playing.

Comment

yea, but still... reset the names for god sakes. Names that haven't been seen in ages should be reseted fast, even if they do have over 1500 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
              *UNKNOWN* names can only be had when it gets reset; which has only happened twice since I've been playing.

It has never been a full reset if i'm right..
              -Kawrae

Comment

You're whining to the wrong people. Nobody on these boards has any control over *UNKNOWN* or name resets. And yes, *UNKNOWN* has been fully reset. Probably Halo just hand-picked the squads he wanted from it or gave them to his friends.

Comment

i got the SQuad Blade from the last reset

Comment

when will people realize your name or squadname doesnt make you better
                    regards,
                    Big Chill

Comment

When you realize that you won't get better.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                        You're whining to the wrong people. Nobody on these boards has any control over *UNKNOWN* or name resets. And yes, *UNKNOWN* has been fully reset. Probably Halo just hand-picked the squads he wanted from it or gave them to his friends.
                        Incorrect:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/member.php?u=4

Incase you weren't aware, he's a SSC Billing Op.

On another note, names with about 1500 hours or more will not reset or if they do it will be in many many years. *UNKNOWN* squads are reset once in a blue moon, but if you're lucky enough to be on at the time they are, you're lucky.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Will the fact that Priitk hasn't posted since 2003 work in his favour?

Comment

There was a small reset earlier this year, apparently.
                            (\ (\
                            ( ^_^)
                            (_(")(")

last.fm
                            "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

And the fact that PriitK doesn't care to have anything to do with names and shit. Halo deals with all that bullshit, and if I were footing the bill for this free game I'd delegate the shittiest job to somebody else as well. Who wants to listen to people like you whine about losing a name?

Comment

Working...
                              X