IMPORTANT: Big TWD changes on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Population before 400 after reset 250 $
    Kyace <ER>> I could use a good laugh, go ahead cheat and pretend to be dumb.

1:lemar> still gonna flame bc 247

Galleleo> where is all this lag coming from?
    dL.Chao> Gall
    Fairlights> ur anus?
    dL.Chao> Stop whining
    dL.Chao> You lost because you suck

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by BrItIsH:
    (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :BrItIsH:<Message>.

Comment

• big ups to ikrit

Comment

• Originally posted by Weaver
        Good thinking deluge, there is just one problem. If the system does rely on MIDs and if you changed your ID then you woudnt be able to use the name that you registered on the previous ID because the bots wouldn't allow you to enter. Perhaps you should read the post at the beginning of the thread again!

ok weaver say it does rely on MID since it only takes a couple minutes to change, u can write down what name u have registered to what MID number.

no system is flawless

Comment

• i cant be me if i change my modem?
          assuming you take the mac id from it.
          oh well, i can then be "Chuck Norris..."
          There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris

Comment

• Originally posted by Deluge
            ok weaver say it does rely on MID since it only takes a couple minutes to change, u can write down what name u have registered to what MID number.

no system is flawless
            The day you find a way to change your MID to whatever the hell you want it is the day I quit TW. In reality, you don't know SHIT about the MID system or probably anything that has to do with programming. So, instead of trying to act badass how about you go read a book.

Ok 2nd edit just to continue my rant... Deluge, when I get on tonight I'll tell you a MID to change to, you change to it, I check, and we'll repeat that a few times. If you get them all right, I'll give you sysop in TWDev zone... if you get it wrong I ?ban deluge in TW every week until I get bored, think you have what it takes?
            Ban Ikrit

Comment

• we should change the jd map also, along with the big changes <_<

Comment

• While we're cleaning TWD.. (Don't know if anyone already said this in this thread) You should just problably remove twsd. Click here to see why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Slick
                  While we're cleaning TWD.. (Don't know if anyone already said this in this thread) You should just problably remove twsd. Click here to see why.
                  Dont you worry about that.

It's being worked on.
                  3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                  3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                  3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                  3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                  3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                  3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                  3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                  3:Shadowmere> LOL
                  3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                  Shadowmere> Rofl
                  Up in ya !> With his feet
                  Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                  Up in ya !> l44t feet
                  Deft> l44t f44t*
                  Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                  Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

• i havent read all of this, so i apologize if its been asked already...

but what about people like myself who play from a variety of computers in a variety of locations?

ive got more than one comp at home, i play this at work, i play this at friends houses, i play this at my parents house, i play this on vacations...

am i supposed to be a clairvoyant and tell a twl op that im gonna be going to paris in 4 weeks and im gonna have that ip and so on for the next week?
                    Displaced> I get pussy every day
                    Displaced> I'm rich
                    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                    Thors> prolly
                    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Displaced
                      ive got more than one comp at home, i play this at work, i play this at friends houses, i play this at my parents house, i play this on vacations...
                      I bet you play this while you're in the bed with your imaginary gf
                      Originally posted by Disliked
                      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

• I am selling 4 sibling proxies, who wants one?
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by CrvenBan
                          I bet you play this while you're in the bed with your imaginary gf

LOL
                          1:abbot> i think i played well
                          1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                          1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                          7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                          7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                          7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                          oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                          oar> but its ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Ikrit
                            The day you find a way to change your MID to whatever the hell you want it is the day I quit TW. In reality, you don't know SHIT about the MID system or probably anything that has to do with programming. So, instead of trying to act badass how about you go read a book.

Ok 2nd edit just to continue my rant... Deluge, when I get on tonight I'll tell you a MID to change to, you change to it, I check, and we'll repeat that a few times. If you get them all right, I'll give you sysop in TWDev zone... if you get it wrong I ?ban deluge in TW every week until I get bored, think you have what it takes?
                            First off i would like to start off by saying, You are an idiot. Second of all you can change ur MID(not to whatever number u feel like) but you have to follow the pattern and there is many to choose from u can register a good 10 names. Keep your mouth shut kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deluge
                              First off i would like to start off by saying, You are an idiot. Second of all you can change ur MID(not to whatever number u feel like) but you have to follow the pattern and there is many to choose from u can register a good 10 names. Keep your mouth shut kid.
                              Fine, same deal but you have to show me at least 6 different MIDs that you can switch between semi-quickly and keep the same IP address so I know it's not some other person on your account.

Do that then I'll shut my mouth, until then I'd suggest you shut yours.
                              Ban Ikrit

Comment

• when my ban is over ill show u.

You're prolly mad that u worked hard on this system and i found a loophole. On the bright side 98% of tw wont be able or even bother to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X