World Cup of Trenchwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup of Trenchwars

hey guys I have an idea about the whole basing cup. why just have a basing cup when u can have a jav basing and wb world cup

i have 2 seperate ideas.. one is have a world cup or olympics type of deal. country vs country 5v5 TWJD or 5v5 TWDD or 5v5 TWBD. to win the match and continue on to the next round u would have to win two of the follow TWD matches. ofcourse you can sitll do best of 3 for twjd and twdd. but say Canada was facing Holland, Canada won the tWJD aspect and holland won the TWDD and TWBD then holland would advance.

My other idea was the same sort of thing but by having a seperate cup country wise. one for the Jav World Cup, Warbird World Cup and Basing World Cup.

My vote is to postpone the Basing World cup and introduce one of these aspects to it. Great idea, no?

Please give me your opinions
    Subnova Owner

hm this is a marvellous idea.
    but takes a great organisation imo.
    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
    waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
    Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
    waxer> LOl,no
    waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

I will represent Iran
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I think people were talking about why there is no BWC for the duelers, and I think it's basically because no one organized it. But you should keep in mind that the BWC teams are often 50+ players, and if you have a jav and/or wb style a maximium of 10 players from each team would play during the entire season. It would basically piss a lot of people off.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Well not as much as you think, if people do their TWD profiles it would be very hard, everyone who signs up has a location or nationality to that, or everyone can email me their name and nationality and i will organize it. and appoint the captains. unless its a branch off the basing world cup like i mentioned.. then ill help rab and jacklyn i think it is. it isnt that hard, just a bit of time
          Subnova Owner

Comment

how would it piss people off? the best players of basing get to play and the best players of dueling get to play, if u show more often you have more chances of playing. its simple logic of online gaming. if you are the best you get to play the most.

It would bring more population to events such as these. and would be international Jav dueling wb dueling and base dueling to see who really is the best country in the world at TW. I think it is a great idea and it should have been in effect for some time now.
            Subnova Owner

Comment

It's been discussed before, ask Izor how it is that the greatest ultimate division of the zone doesn't have it's own event [/cynism]

It should be 3 round-games where every player could only play one round. That would mean 15 players a country. All you basicly need is:

1 - a staffer that wants to host it
              2 - a player that can make a site for it
              3 - publicity

Go do it!
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Is this gonna be called TWL
                -Kawrae

Comment

lol cause no one cares about BWC, torq. Would be a bad idea to have that anyway for dueling. Less people can get added in comparison to a dueling game, so it would end up being kinda dumb and boring (then again i think BWC is dumb and boring too)
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

bwc is already created, as you know. jwc is also mostly created, but whine at kim about that. i'm happy to do a dwc too if u can find a mod to run it. and dont try and postpone my event biatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                      lol cause no one cares about BWC, torq. Would be a bad idea to have that anyway for dueling. Less people can get added in comparison to a dueling game, so it would end up being kinda dumb and boring (then again i think BWC is dumb and boring too)
                      You really hate basing don't you? I don't think you have ever participated in a BWC or have you? And you comment so much on the "Pub Suggestions" thread even though you don't base. Seriously, if you wanna comment so much on basing, you should actually get more involved in it. Right now I just view you as a dueler (more specifically a wb) that simultaneously puts down basers and yet wants his suggestions to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle
                        I think people were talking about why there is no BWC for the duelers, and I think it's basically because no one organized it. But you should keep in mind that the BWC teams are often 50+ players, and if you have a jav and/or wb style a maximium of 10 players from each team would play during the entire season. It would basically piss a lot of people off.
                        because theres no dedicated staff duelers (dedicated enough to do this, not w/e else you do in staff). and i dont think i'd participate in a bwc of dueling led by Wark.
                        Girl if it's alright,
                        100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                          You really hate basing don't you? I don't think you have ever participated in a BWC or have you? And you comment so much on the "Pub Suggestions" thread even though you don't base. Seriously, if you wanna comment so much on basing, you should actually get more involved in it. Right now I just view you as a dueler (more specifically a wb) that simultaneously puts down basers and yet wants his suggestions to be taken seriously.
                          lol ok sure. Let me revise that statement: no one cares about world cup things on this game.
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I think this is a fun idea because I dont usually base much. Since dueling only consists of 5 player per country at one time, the bigger countrys should be divided into 2. This way, more people will get to participate and they won't get bored. For example, US East and US West could be 2 different teams. The same could go for Canada (I think). We should atleast try this out and see how it goes.

I call captain for US West :fear:

Comment

Turkey>rest
                              1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Working...
                              X