Sports in Trenchwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports in Trenchwars

I am one to enjoy sports in real life, i watch sports i play sports i have jerseys from sports teams and i play video games on my xbox etc... that are sports related. Also i enjoy playing Hockey in Trenchwars/HZ or football in TW/HZ

I know not everyone likes sports in real life but if you havent noticed alot of people enjoy playing hockey league in hockey zone. Trenchwars could capitalize on this. not only do we have hockey arenas and when they are hosted there are more then enough people to play. there has been a TWHT or something along those lines (trenchwars hockey tourny) that has been hosted and if i remember correctly it did pretty well people enjoyed it. I have been noticing posts for a hockey league. I for one would think that is a great idea because i enjoy playing hockey. why bother going to another zone when u can just type .?go hockey. or have weekly hosted Hockey games.

The way this league could be set up is a draft league. people are always in ?go hockey when its hosted.. have a player or two keep watch for who is the captains appointed and how they pick teams. then have a huge post saying there will be a Draft for a hockey league having 4 teams in it to start off with. that is 10 people a team, if this works out then maybe introduce another team. and another team.... the league games dont need to be every week for like months.. have hockey games 2 nights a week for 3 weeks with a championship game at the end of the 3rd week. once we have population for hockey league in TW we can have the whole playoff experience introduce more teams and possibly have an automated hockey arena like Hockey Zone has.

If staff is interested in this idea i would love to help run it and i can guarentee you i could find another player or two to help me out. we dont need web space for a site we can merely just use the TW forums. create a new area titled hockey league and have all the info posted in there.

please post ideas and opinions
    Subnova Owner

DEAR TRENCH WARS PLAYER,

QUIT BEING A REDUNDANT ASSHOLE!

This has been brought up time and time again. If you want to participate in a league, go to HZ and play once in a while. They have an established league for both sports you're describing. On top of that, both leagues are looking for players currently to start our new season.

Go to http://www.rshl.org if you're interested in playing.

Hugs and kisses,

-J
    Reclusion
    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Someone talk to someone about hosting baseball
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I wish someone would remake the bot for ?go soccer
        Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
        -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Reclusion
          DEAR TRENCH WARS PLAYER,

QUIT BEING A REDUNDANT ASSHOLE!
          LOL, i agree. I like hockey in TW but if I wanted to play hockey, I'd go to HZ. The amount of effort those guys put into the zone is amazing, and tw simply cant compete with that
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Ok maybe it owuld be fun for us, but it would almost definitely kill HZ, so it's a definite no for me.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
              Ok maybe it owuld be fun for us, but it would almost definitely kill HZ, so it's a definite no for me.
              No, and I believe I've said this before but that is an incredibly arrogant statement.
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

???
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Hockey is HZ's sport, and their own reason for being a zone. Its not our place to copy their zone and try and steal the members therein. Unless the HZ dies, then we should let them deal with Hockey, and we'll deal with TW. Besides, TW has its own sport called Strikeball, ?go autosb
                  May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

and strikeball does so well for itself.

wait.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I was referring to the sentiment that if Trench started a hockey league, "it would almost definitely kill HZ".
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt
                        I was referring to the sentiment that if Trench started a hockey league, "it would almost definitely kill HZ".
                        it would not kill hz because most of the ppl who play hz hates tw and they will never enter TW even if HZ is down. Plus the amount of swearing/racism that is some what allowed in HZ, if they carry on to TW they will be banned instantly, so dont worry about the population from HZ coming to TW becuz of hockey.

To hurricane's idea about a TWHT, it would be a good idea but then players like vigilanty, myself, violence and a few others who play hockey zone and trench wars would probably ruin it by forming a super uber team and wiping out all the not as experianced players in trench wars
                        megaman89> well even if i do comeback i won't elite like i was this season
                        Dwopple> so
                        Dwopple> you'll have the respsect
                        megaman89> prolly be on dwopple level
                        megaman89> which is suck
                        Box> lol
                        Dwopple> thanks
                        megaman89> LOL
                        Box> am i on dwopple level
                        Dwopple> WHOSE IN LB PLAYOFFS FUCKHOLE?
                        megaman89> cant go below dwopple level box
                        megaman89> :/
                        Box> ouch
                        Dwopple> hahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Box
                          To hurricane's idea about a TWHT, it would be a good idea but then players like vigilanty, myself, violence and a few others who play hockey zone and trench wars would probably ruin it by forming a super uber team and wiping out all the not as experianced players in trench wars
                          Got ego?
                          How many babies does it take to paint a wall?
                          Depends on how hard you throw them.

(Goddess)>there is nothing funny about children dieing or getting killed ya fukkin idiot
                          (Goddess)>Do you use any other names?
                          replied
                          (Goddess)>They are all on permanent ignore

:crying:

How do you keep a baby from falling down a well?
                          Stick a javeling through its head. :death:

Comment

He'll have fun riding the bench on Quickpuck this season.
                            2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
                            2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
                            2:puker> he
                            2:puker> maledonna
                            2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

good one h i m, only reason im on quickpuck was cuz Mess was cap and i dont plan on playing HZ fully, just for fun cuz i play TW instead now or i would be on a team full of hzers.

and to Abnormal, its not ego its just that happens whenever one of us gets cap when tw hockey is hosted
                              megaman89> well even if i do comeback i won't elite like i was this season
                              Dwopple> so
                              Dwopple> you'll have the respsect
                              megaman89> prolly be on dwopple level
                              megaman89> which is suck
                              Box> lol
                              Dwopple> thanks
                              megaman89> LOL
                              Box> am i on dwopple level
                              Dwopple> WHOSE IN LB PLAYOFFS FUCKHOLE?
                              megaman89> cant go below dwopple level box
                              megaman89> :/
                              Box> ouch