This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not looking for closure

Now, I'm not looking to get in the middle of this, I just have a situation that involves a simple question.

Izor asked me to put this up.

http://home.comcast.net/~thomas.quick/screenshot55.bmp

Chao <ZH>> I'm doing what i'm able
    Izor> i was wearing the squad tag Ku Klux sKuad in a priv arena
    Izor> and they hunted me down for it
    Izor> meanwhile theres an ER in the arena here and im spamming ?help ?cheater
    Izor> and they had robohelp warn me
    Izor> for abusing ?help

I think PL took care of it. I just don't see why it required him. Seems like an easy decision to me.

Pure_Luck> hungery, dont come back with that shit name again

My understanding is, policy is not openly specified so people are unable to find loopholes to abuse, which makes sense.
    My question is not about the policy, but rather, are staffers informed on the policy? If not, that'd make sense as to why Pure_Luck was needed.
    Last edited by Kolar; 08-10-2006, 08:58 PM.
    afksry

that is pretty sketchy
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

1. Resize the image next time.

2. Staffers have a set of procedures to follow.

3. Pure_Luck and some Smods are still active in taking calls so I wouldn't read into him specificly taking it, if he did.

4. For now until he is unbanned do not put up anything else for him.
      Last edited by Kolar; 08-10-2006, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
        1. Resize the image next time.

2. Staffers have a set of procedures to follow.

3. Pure_Luck and some Smods are still active in taking calls so I wouldn't read into him specificly taking it, if he did.

4. For now until he is unbanned do not put up anything else for him.
        1: sorry, just being lazy, didn't rehost the link he gave me

2: ok

3: ah, I see

4: sure

Doing my best to tread carefully here, just trying to satisfy curiosity. Thanks for answering.
        afksry

Comment

Last Warning. -Kolar
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I don't like this forum.
            Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy
              Last edited by Kolar : Today at 01:58 AM.
              Originally posted by Torquil
              Last Warning. -Kolar
              Originally posted by Sumpson
              I don't like this forum.
              I wonder why.

Seriously though, what is the point of this sub-forum if you can't say anything in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Superted
                I wonder why.

Seriously though, what is the point of this sub-forum if you can't say anything in it?
                We still have to follow the rules JT, in every forum.

Edit: And all I did was edit his post so the 1280 x 1024 image wouldn't load up automaticly. He can resize and repost it if he wants. If anyone is still interested (I would wonder why) click on it. Zerzera is being Zerzera, do I have to say more? This thread was hanging on by a 'thread' to begin with, I thought I'd moderate instead of closing it, hoping that we could all act like adults for once.
                Last edited by Kolar; 08-11-2006, 10:24 AM.

Comment

I have a new idea for you forum staffers! Close this whole forums since we can't talk here or change the name to "Useless trash" so we could?

This is rediculous
                  -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                    We still have to follow the rules JT, in every forum.
                    But the rule for this forum seems to be 'Don't post anything at all'.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted
                      But the rule for this forum seems to be 'Don't post anything at all'.
                      Not at all.

Including the board rules just don't bring bans/warning issues up here or anything about specific staffers. I can understand if people want to vent but this forum is meant for the broader and real issues with staff and the zone. I believe Ignominy had a valid question and genuinely wanted to know something. Though he posted something from a banned forum member and I know if Izor were to post it he would have generally attacked PL for some crap, Ignominy didn't.

Like I said in another thread if you have a problem with the banning system for example don't complain about it because you were banned and relate the problems to it because it inconvenienced and caused you problems. This will always, ALWAYS lead to trash talking and other trolling crap.

But if you feel the system could be changed for the better because of your interaction with it then purpose a change, ask questions ect.. There's a lot you can do with this forum within the rules. This forum is here to serve you and TW Staff with a portal to come up with new ideas and tools to enhance the zone's quility and player base.
                      Last edited by Kolar; 08-11-2006, 11:11 AM.

Comment

The only reason he was sent a warning is because of the number of help calls that he did. I took the call after someone else did to warn the person who was using the racist name.

Comment

It is kind of funny though that more threads are closed in this subforum then those that are left open. You rule with an iron fist Kolar.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Resizing is not needed, all that went horribly wrong with that upload is that izor didn't convert it to gif or png first.
                            sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              Resizing is not needed, all that went horribly wrong with that upload is that izor didn't convert it to gif or png first.
                              Yeah I just noticed that it was 5 mb. Comcast will probably get pissy about it.
                              My reason for editing though was because it was beyond the limit allowed for this board according to the rules.
                              Last edited by Kolar; 08-11-2006, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X