• I'm Rick James, Bitch = banned

This needs work:

TW-bots
    Overzealous mods

Here is whats up. If you say anything like this:
    I'm Rick James, bitch.
    bitch, come over here and have sex with charlie murphy
    Fuck yo couch *****! FUCK YO COUCH!

You get banned, no questions asked. Why?

1) the tw bots detect keywords such as those or that 1 up there
    2) the mods here don't use any discretion and think anyone who says something like 'what up [the n word omg]' (to an irl friend on pub chat) is a racist
    3) the mods come in, thinking they are about to ban some kind of racist scum and that they are doing everyone a good deed: wrong. ppl are getting banned left-right from this bs.

Justa heads up, not trying to cause a lot of drama by getting ppl stired up, obviously my post isn't trying to and i'm being chill about this. Just trying to recomend it gets fixed, since at any rate it needs to and can be done without drama.

Finaly, I'm Rick James, Bitch!

The word n*gger is not like the word jew.

Jew can be used either discriminatory or completely justifiably, and the mod will (should) use his judgement as to whether the use (when picked up by the bots) is illegal or not.

N*gger, whether used "you fucking ******" or used "hey what up ******" is _STILL_ a racist term for a black person. WE have to draw the line somewhere, so it's been decided (for as long as I remember) that this word is illegal, no matter the context (unless someone is saying something like "hey don't say ******, it's illegal).

And out of curiosity, what is the word after couch? 5 letters...?
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

he says fuck yo couch n---a

I don't know how it is in the uk, but in the states, most black people I know aren't terribly offended at the usage of the word *****. If you say something like hey you stupid fucking ******, then they might get offended, but if you say hey whats up *****, they won't give a shit. I'm just saying this from personal experience because I live in a heavily black area, and most of my friends and all of my neighbors are black.
      While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
      Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

The only word in all of you're very pathetic copying of Dave Chapelle that would show up on any bots is the N word. Everything else is absolutly fine.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Actually Fidel... I was talking about dave chappelle in pub chat, and got banned by an unknown mod without warning which is bs. I've played tw since 99, 1800+ hours, never had this crap before not once... now there is this influx of anti-racists zealots combined with shitty bot technology.

The point isn't whether n***a is bad word, but that the mod thought he was really cool when he banned me immediatly after the warning (i thought i disced, as i do a lot). Also, he gave a *FALSE* name when he issued the warning, making his identity unknown (abuse). Mod Abuse. Somoene look in the log file and see who did it.

Comment

TWBots> Warning <NAME> used the N word.
            Humorous staffer> Nipples teehee
            Serious staffer> Ban him!
            The Correct Staffer> If he said as a reference from a Dave Chappelle joke its fine.
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Castro
              I'm just saying this from personal experience because I live in a heavily black area, and most of my friends and all of my neighbors are black.
              SOunds like hell

Comment

Lol jk im not a rascist

Comment

You have been warned 3 times inbetween July -> August. Either you are plain retarded, or you're one hell of a tough guy. From hereon I'll call you by the name of Chuckles. Why? Because it sounds cool.

You are banned for 3 days, and you will stay banned for 3 days. Next, please!
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                    You have been warned 3 times inbetween July -> August. Either you are plain retarded, or you're one hell of a tough guy. From hereon I'll call you by the name of Chuckles. Why? Because it sounds cool.

You are banned for 3 days, and you will stay banned for 3 days. Next, please!
                    since when do warnings carry over from week/month? if that's the case, there should be a lot more bannings. YOU'RE SLACKING FUHRER DA1
                    Girl if it's alright,
                    100%.

Comment

IN BEFORE CLOSE!
                      ffffff (yes I know you can edit but why break tradition)
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I think we should unban the N-word.. why? cuz there is a whole new generatiion of black people now, now we have the 'we don't give if they call us n*gger or just black person, because we didn't have to go throught slavery and all that shit' so I don't really see the N-word beeing offended. All black people who are offended by that word imo are just trying to act cool and though
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta
                          I think we should unban the N-word.. why? cuz there is a whole new generatiion of black people now, now we have the 'we don't give if they call us n*gger or just black person, because we didn't have to go throught slavery and all that shit' so I don't really see the N-word beeing offended. All black people who are offended by that word imo are just trying to act cool and though
                          as long as people know/knew it was a racist term, it'll be forever banned. racist terms don't just dissapear.
                          Girl if it's alright,
                          100%.

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta

stupidest logic ever. The eldest of the elders currently alive didn't go through slavery, doesn't mean anything.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

N*gger isn't a derrogatory term against slaves, it's a derrogatory term against black people
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X