X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh

jerome> ?help i request the assistance of a twd op
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    (RoboHelp)>If there is a current TWD Op available, he or she will try to help you as soon as possible. If you do not receive a response within (5) minutes of when the ?help call was placed, please leave a message for any of the following Ops fou
    (RoboHelp)>If this is not helpful, type :RoboHelp:!summon to request live help.

It's been 10 minutes and NO response to !summon, though I do see 4 or 5 staffers talking in my chats. But yeah, nice to see RoboHelp gives me a list of TWD Ops.

Edit: and if a TWD op is reading this, I need to be manually added to TWD since pavement already nabbed the !register on this IP.

And if a TWD op really feels like being nice, it'd be neat to change the TWDBot to NOT tell me that I am !sign'd up when I am not signed up. I !signup, and it tells me I am registered, and then today, a few days later, my squad is in a tight spot, 49-49 with our last guy lagging out, and only I can sub in...and THEN, the bot decides to inform me that I am not in fact actually registered. We lose. Thanks. At least have it say "Sorry, your IP is being used, contact an Op if you're a sibling" etc etc
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 08-13-2006, 07:16 PM.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

It's probably best to just look for or leave one of the TWD Ops a ?message. Right now I'm not seeing any online but a ZH still should have taken it.

Operator List:
    Beasty
    Dameon Angell
    Asmodeus
    Kim
    M_M God
    Spider
    Nycle
    WorstPlayerEver
    Ikrit
    Reaver

Comment

Ask me when you see me on next. I'm not home yet until tonight.
      DELETED

Comment

Working...
      X