No announcement yet.

Do you remember...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember back when there was nothing but Pub. And we liked it! Not like kids today! Hmph!

Comment

I'm thinking about the different number of maps the pub and the elim arena went through like the single entrance base map that looked more medieval more than anything and the round elim arena (which was my favorite). I'm thinking about the squads (big all-round known squads) and how most of them have come and gone but left their mark. I'm thinking about the leagues that were thought of but scrapped like the Draft League (was a good idea but i felt some things were left out for it to crumble) or the one I remember I had to go to another zone for, but not owned by TW (If I remember correctly). And to think further back about the ~demo names and that crack I had to use (some people have even bought the game).

It may not seem like a long time for some people- especially since the beginning of continuum. But 7+ years for me and others is a lifetime. Especially when you start at the ripe age of 12 or so. I am all but proud to say I've been playing SS for 1/3 of my life. haha. What a laugh.

Comment

Working...
      X