Weekend event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend event

So first off... Weekend events are huge, massive and popular. People love weekend events. You get to play rare hosted event that requires lots of peeps.

This weekend had was the lowest i've ever seen.

Ladys and gentleman, this weeks weekend event is... tadadadadda NORMAL DEATHMATCH TO 15!

... so much for the nice weekend event. Well i suggested Scoop that he could ATLEAST change it to Superwbs to 50 with multifreqs or something so it wouldn't be so boring. Many ppl agreed with me. What i got back from him after asking it few times was "I don't wanna get axed from staff". OK i know Crazi has invented this stupid event with his creativity, but if he doesn't have the imagination, does other staffers have to be tied up with it. Aren't you hosting for ppl so they could have fun? Why aren't you hosting stuff that players like? Even ?go javs2 with multifreqs would have been better than a regular deatmatch.. from all those fancy events out there, why deathmach? It's hosted almost daily. YES the same shit.

Oh yeah, and for the record, starting that event took almost 30 mins.. after 3 or 4 ads. GJ TW staff.

<_<
    Last edited by Kawrae; 08-19-2006, 03:38 PM.
    -Kawrae

true.. was kinda lame. crazi should do the weekend events cause his events are wicked

Comment

BE NICE TO SCOOPeR
      1:abbot> i think i played well
      1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
      1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
      7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
      7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
      7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
      oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
      oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
        So first off... Weekend events are huge, massive and popular. People love weekend events. You get to play rare hosted event that requires lots of peeps.

This weekend had was the lowest i've ever seen.

Ladys and gentleman, this weeks weekend event is... tadadadadda NORMAL DEATHMATCH TO 15!

... so much for the nice weekend event. Well i suggested Scoop that he could ATLEAST change it to Superwbs to 50 with multifreqs or something so it wouldn't be so boring. Many ppl agreed with me. What i got back from him after asking it few times was "I don't wanna get axed from staff". OK i know Crazi has invented this stupid event with his creativity, but if he doesn't have the imagination, does other staffers have to be tied up with it. Aren't you hosting for ppl so they could have fun? Why aren't you hosting stuff that players like? Even ?go javs2 with multifreqs would have been better than a regular deatmatch.. from all those fancy events out there, why deathmach? It's hosted almost daily. YES the same shit.

Oh yeah, and for the record, starting that event took almost 30 mins.. after 3 or 4 ads. GJ TW staff.

<_<
        hi i am scoop and i do not approve this message
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Needs more Starcon.
          FREE MANDELA

Comment

SCOOPer is not the problem here missa.. if crazi would've hosted it it would still be dm to 15 because he approved that event for next weekend event.

I agree with kawream, of all the arenas and events you pick normal dm as 'w-e'... I know you got it from the suggestion topic but c'mon... there are ideas there that are thousand times better then that. i even suggested something good but you think it would be only fun for you.. well I could tell you it's not, but okay.. doesn't matter. I still think we should have an active and nice person from twdev in EST
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I don't know.

If you had hosted some better version of DM what ppl really like.. i can't believe they would have axed you from staff. On the other hand, orders had been given and you were supposed to follow em like you did.

Thank god A I <ER> hosted Twcity after that. Too bad most of the ppl left during/after the real weekend event.
              -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop
                hi i am scoop and i do not approve this message

yeah and hey, what part didn't you approve.

please correct me
                -Kawrae

Comment

deathmatch with decoys and super!

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$
                    deathmatch with decoys and super!
                    atleast something like that
                    -Kawrae

Comment

warzone with decoys

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
                        yeah and hey, what part didn't you approve.

please correct me
                        That event was picked from requests bro. Lots of people wanted that hosted.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop
                          That event was picked from requests bro. Lots of people wanted that hosted.

lol i was so confused that i event counted to requests and here was only one who wanted "multifreq DM"

but nvm forget it. Didn't mean to personally bother anyone.
                          -Kawrae

Comment

6v6 hockey thanks.

Comment

Wark should host more often because from what i can tell, he's by far the best event referee i've seen.

What was the topic again?
                              Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
                              X