Trench Wars Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars Today

Trench Wars today is changing for the worse. This forum itself, it used to be filled with TW players. Now its much larger than it used to be with all sorts of sub-categories which by the way have nothing to do with the game. There are people on here that just go to and log on trenchwars.org/forums without even steping a foot into the actual game. I dont want to mention any names however the guilty ones usually respond with negative comments. The forums are no more sizzling with topics about squads, now they include useless shit that hungry post whores fight over in order to get their two cents in and gain a higher status amongst other forumers.

Inside the game however is a whole different story. The attitudes of players have changed drastically. More people with multi personalities such as Bubs are poping up constantly. These guys have no shame, if they get shut down they create more nicknames and take on different roles. There is no telling who anyone is anymore.

Honour does not exist anymore and although its more of a personal thing it is still nice to see squads and players admit defeat. Thats not the case anymore, now all you get is an excuse and some trash talking. The courage to trash talk a squad you've lost multiple times to in TWL??? Wow. This is guerilla warfare, no respect or anything, I stab you, you stab me. Welcome to the future of TW where trash talking is the real way to take it like a man.

This twl season in my opinion recieved the worst interest out of all of the previous ones. Another veteran squad whose presence made TWL that much more competitive, ended. Time will only tell whether -Final-, Syndicate and some of the other older squads pull the plug. The reality is that tens of squads pop out everyday and try to replace them but none of them last longer than a week or so.

Right now, TWLB is the only league that retains that true competition. Nevertheless wiith squads trying to lame their way into that as well, its days are numbered.
    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
    LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
    SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
    I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Originally posted by Tyson
    More people with multi personalities such as Bubs are poping up constantly. These guys have no shame, if they get shut down they create more nicknames and take on different roles. There is no telling who anyone is anymore.
    the paranoia is setting in
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      the paranoia is setting in
      ????

Look down

There are people on here that just go to and log on trenchwars.org/forums without even steping a foot into the actual game. I dont want to mention any names however the guilty ones usually respond with negative comments.
      Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
      LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
      SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
      I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

1. If you die for Grapevine, do you also die for United Force at the same time? Or do you gotta pull a Jesus and resurrect yourself to get it done?

2. While its a public forum, most players you see who aren't playing either have a new name than the original forum name they made, or they have quit the game, only to keep tabs in here. And yes, alot of people alias around, but mainly stay in the lower levels of TW, rarely move up in the social ladder. And we talk about alot of current event shit on this forum cause we're a chatty group of fucks. That's what this game is built on. Continuum is an interesting chat program with a crappy game attached to it. And, I don't think it's all that surprising that there's a shit load of smack talk in the game. With the larger playerbase than a few years ago (Yeah, its still bigger, even if we don't have 700 online at one time), you can't expect a band of perfect angels. If you guys want to have this be a better place, start self-policing yourselves and stop crying to staff for all your problems. If a group of people blacklist a certain squad, they'll go away, if a group of people don't wanna play with a certain person, that person will go away. Trust me, if they come back and alias, they won't last long. And if they come back and alias as a nice person ... so what? We can stand them, then. Hell, look at Disliked, talk about a 180 turn around story he is.

And 3. Yes, I don't know how to put in paragraphs at 3:45 am.

4. I dunno ... I had more to say.... but I don't have the right mindset to say anything really meaningful. But, seriously people, I know its real easy to find a scapegoat for all of TW's problems and cry about them (Look at Congress take Grand Theft Auto out and use that as their fucking wet dream to blame everything on). Stop being a jackass for the sake of being a jackass. You're not making a point by looking like a fuckwad, you're just looking like a fuckwad.

I hope my sleep-deprived rambling made some sense.
        Last edited by Dameon Angell; 08-25-2006, 06:51 AM.
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
          1. If you die for Grapevine, do you also die for United Force at the same time? Or do you gotta pull a Jesus and resurrect yourself to get it done?

2. While its a public forum, most players you see who aren't playing either have a new name than the original forum name they made, or they have quit the game, only to keep tabs in here. And yes, alot of people alias around, but mainly stay in the lower levels of TW, rarely move up in the social ladder. And we talk about alot of current event shit on this forum cause we're a chatty group of fucks. That's what this game is built on. Continuum is an interesting chat program with a crappy game attached to it. And, I don't think it's all that surprising that there's a shit load of smack talk in the game. With the larger playerbase than a few years ago (Yeah, its still bigger, even if we don't have 700 online at one time), you can't expect a band of perfect angels. If you guys want to have this be a better place, start self-policing yourselves and stop crying to staff for all your problems. If a group of people blacklist a certain squad, they'll go away, if a group of people don't wanna play with a certain person, that person will go away. Trust me, if they come back and alias, they won't last long. And if they come back and alias as a nice person ... so what? We can stand them, then. Hell, look at Disliked, talk about a 180 turn around story he is.

And 3. Yes, I don't know how to put in paragraphs at 3:45 am.

4. I dunno ... I had more to say.... but I don't have the right mindset to say anything really meaningful. But, seriously people, I know its real easy to find a scapegoat for all of TW's problems and cry about them (Look at Congress take Grand Theft Auto out and use that as their fucking wet dream to blame everything on). Stop being a jackass for the sake of being a jackass. You're not making a point by looking like a fuckwad, you're just looking like a fuckwad.

I hope my sleep-deprived rambling made some sense.

lets start at the top..... old squads leaving = Paladen reviving, and to TWLB being the only competetive leauge, see warks' post about mythril

DA, you are on one side while i am on another with the staff situation, i feel you guys are too top heavy and have ALOT of axing coming up. problem is, im just an outsider, and being that, all i can do is whine, if you want me, and others to stop whining, solve your problems, your = staff in general. if you believe staff is not corrupt and driving us to the ground, than what is? i understand newer games come out that steal players but like i told F22 in game, vets dont leave for no reason, they stopped playing when you stopp entertaining..

wheather paid or not, your are staff, you work for us, you are the lucky few who got hired, stop letting it goto your head, eliminate useless rules axe some people and get back to TW's core, pwning in space ships
          (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
          (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Fuck all three of you dumb fucking shithead motherfucking dorks.
            [Edit: Sorry F22, you weren't there when I made my post, Dameon Paragrangell was]
            sage

Comment

Way to be part of the solution there, Dick.

But, seriously, I forgot who said this, but they're 100% right about it.

Stop crying and play the motherfucking game. You'll live longer.
              DELETED

Comment

Solute my dick.
                sage

Comment

That made no sense.
                  DELETED

Comment

i lovew when nobodies voice no opinoin and cement their status even more
                    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

hows the weather?

Comment

tyson has a point. no need to quote him in my signature this time
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I think you all are missing the point.... WHEN WAS THERE HONOUR IN THIS VIDEO GAME?! Must have been 7 years or more ago, because I sure as hell don't remember anything more recent than that.

Comment

You're pretty thick arch, looks like my penis isn't the only thing you need to solute at this point.
                            sage

Comment

Why so many damn topics on "sigh i miss old tw" STFU lol
                              1:abbot> i think i played well
                              1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                              1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                              7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                              7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                              7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                              oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                              oar> but its ok

Comment

Working...
                              X