No announcement yet.

soo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course I would, not being on staff doesn't change my feelings towards the well being of this zone at all. I want it to flourish. I would hate to think about the game I have spent so much time on dying. Im sure everyone does.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Mondays already over and there are still no bots! .
      I'm starting to crave some twd. Are you guys sure that PriitK will still be able to help fix the issue since he isn't around anymore.
      Urggg I hate my life...

Comment

Never fear, the "2d Spaceship technicians" are on the case!
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Valholy
          Mondays already over and there are still no bots! .
          I'm starting to crave some twd. Are you guys sure that PriitK will still be able to help fix the issue since he isn't around anymore.
          Urggg I hate my life...
          It should be obvious that the mods are lying to you about PriitK coming back to help.
          If priiitk doesnt help by this thursday it means TWD is over, TW is going to die.
          1:Ease> i probably am gay
          1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Priitk will eventually come online and read his email, he has always in the past restored the bot servers whenever we needed him. Not extremely quickly and it did happen on a weekend.. There are always other options Phiz so don't freak the kids out.

Comment

Yeah, this is definately not the first time we've called on Priitk's help for an issue. It usally happens on a weekday, when he's in his office, so it's resolved over a day. But, when it happened on a friday, he's gone, so he'll get to it, though.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Phiz
                If priiitk doesnt help by this thursday it means TWD is over, TW is going to die.

uhm, so does that mean you're gonna die too? atleast sounds pretty desperate.
                -Kawrae

Comment

THEY DAY OF DOOM IS UPON US, HIDE YOUR CHILDREN, LOCK UP YOUR COMPUTERS RUUNN. or something.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

STOP SOBBING. ALL THE BOTS ARE BACK ONLINE! ^-^ :grin:
                    Maverick
                    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                    Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                    Subspace Statistics Administrator
                    Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Alright, as SSCU Trench Wars Minister of Iraqi Intelligence (someone put that on the TW Staff Page), I delcare the bots are not online and we are pushing the infidels back at every corner.

But, seriously, the crisis is over, cheers.
                      DELETED

Comment

i have priitk under tha table servicing me as we speak

Comment

Working...
                        X