Names/Squads Resetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names/Squads Resetting

First off, almost everyone has that name or squad that they continually check in hope that it has reset. However, is it possible that some of those glorious names and squads will never be reset? The answer as many of you know is yes. The accumulation of enough hours and other various factors will lock a name forever. I myself have been waiting for a name since around 2002 and I've come to accept the fact that it will never reset without a change in the system. I believe many would agree that if a name hasnt been used in 1-2 years it should be reset regardless of the factors placed on resetting. If somone hasnt logged on that name in 2 years (in my case 5 years) there is a great chance they wont be coming back to play again. While a minute number of people may not agree with the previous point this brings me to my final point that seems to be almost in almost 100% agreement. *UNKNOWN* squads should be reset automatically. As an overview, *UNKNOWN* squads occur when the captain of a squad's name has reset but player(s) is/are still squadjoined. There are many great squadnames that have gone to waste just because a retired player(s) is/are squadjoined to them.

OVERVIEW OF POINTS (for those too lazy to read the above):
    1. Reset names that have not been logged on within 1-2 years regardless of any factors.
    2. Reset all squadnames that have the squadowner listed as *UNKNOWN*

Thanks and Discuss!
    Strid3r> We dont have enough players..
    Da Man> Spec
    A2m> alright all spec!
    Strid3r> thanks bro
    Strid3r in for Idoneus
    ------- GAME OVER -------
    Idoneus vs. Shriek: 1 - 0
    Idoneus wins this game!

Do Eht!

Uh, nobody here can do anything about this
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

SSCU Trench Wars is connected to a common biller setup and operated by the SSC (Subspace Council). We have no say in what is changed on it or who operates it. You should email it to Priitk, GhostShip and Mackieman.

- http://www.sscouncil.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Plasma
        First off, almost everyone has that name or squad that they continually check in hope that it has reset. However, is it possible that some of those glorious names and squads will never be reset? The answer as many of you know is yes. The accumulation of enough hours and other various factors will lock a name forever. I myself have been waiting for a name since around 2002 and I've come to accept the fact that it will never reset without a change in the system. I believe many would agree that if a name hasnt been used in 1-2 years it should be reset regardless of the factors placed on resetting. If somone hasnt logged on that name in 2 years (in my case 5 years) there is a great chance they wont be coming back to play again. While a minute number of people may not agree with the previous point this brings me to my final point that seems to be almost in almost 100% agreement. *UNKNOWN* squads should be reset automatically. As an overview, *UNKNOWN* squads occur when the captain of a squad's name has reset but player(s) is/are still squadjoined. There are many great squadnames that have gone to waste just because a retired player(s) is/are squadjoined to them.

OVERVIEW OF POINTS (for those too lazy to read the above):
        1. Reset names that have not been logged on within 1-2 years regardless of any factors.
        2. Reset all squadnames that have the squadowner listed as *UNKNOWN*

Thanks and Discuss!
        Hi im scoop and i approve this message
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

3. Be original and make new, creative names.

Comment

Yeah, like azn_guy3298843938499384893#

I second the motion...move to action!
            Ну вот...

Comment

i agree on this, noone has used the name sakke without a number in 3 years now..

Comment

lolz gl with Mackieman
                1:abbot> i think i played well
                1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                  3. Be original and make new, creative names.
                  QFT. Or just ask twerp, cause he has lots of leet stuff :grin:

When I was playing, almost all of my favorite names were made by myself. You can ever get some half-decent ones still: I made Crippled, Passport,Scholarship, Insinuate, seafoam, regrowth, hobble, democratic, suited, and striped in just the past few months. My favorite is still Oar though

PS: If anyone legitimately wants one of the names that I own (besides Oar and IKM), and plans on using it as their primary name, let me know and maybe I can hook you up.
                  1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                  1: oar> yeah
                  1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                  1: hed> and after dinner
                  1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                  7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                  3: Nimesh> my sis does
                  3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

I agree that ppl should just create a new name instead of obsessing over one name. "Hot Soup" is still my favorite.

Comment

Perhaps resetting the names/squads will incur a new interest in the game from those that have quit?
                      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                      i just wish it was longer
                      Originally posted by Cops
                      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

i still have this name which is awesome

Comment

Yeah, it's Awesomely generic.
                          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                          i just wish it was longer
                          Originally posted by Cops
                          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                            SSCU Trench Wars is connected to a common biller setup and operated by the SSC (Subspace Council). We have no say in what is changed on it or who operates it. You should email it to Priitk, GhostShip and Mackieman.

- http://www.sscouncil.com/

Priitk/Ghostship/Mackieman the only people who can reset names?
                            1:Ease> i probably am gay
                            1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Phiz
                              Priitk/Ghostship/Mackieman the only people who can reset names?
                              No but Priitk, Ghostship and I think BDVine all operate and own the SCC Biller so any major changes to it would go through them. There are other Ops like BlueGoku, Swift, Kewlair, SVS ect.. Mackieman is also the one who is in change of names & squads for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X