No announcement yet.

.?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easiest way to make cramming less effective is by not fucking with map or settings but to actually develop some skill. i can't believe there's only a handful of players in this game (myself included) who can force a cram to open up with an individual move..

here's four options to everyone:
    - try playing as a team when attacking cram, first control lower, push enemy back into their cram, wait to regroup, push up till you clear one side, terr should then move up as close to fr-entrance as possible (sit at the same side as the nme terr), regroup, push in. it's not difficult at all to break a cram, unless half your team decides their rec is more important than getting flagtime.
    - if your team really sucks, just try timing a change from a defensive position into a full charge towards cram, this way you don't even need a lot of teamwork to open up a random ?go base-cram, just a bit of luck with picking up a fc.
    - learn to terr the oldschool way and use portal tricks to get into the fr without having to eliminate the cram first.
    - stop crying, you're not even good enough to succeed in the easiest league, basing.

Comment

I don't care whether cram can be broken easily or not, I want to line because it's infy more fun.

Comment

Working...
      X