The best squad ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best squad ever?

None of them. They all suck. Kind of like TW.

Grow up kid.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Shorten your sig kid.
      Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

never

I TOTALLY LIKE LOVE IT
        Originally posted by Diakka
        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Legacy

Comment

After Death
            DELETED

Comment

Best squad ever was Floydians (remember them owning SVS back in the day?)
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Re: The best squad ever?

Originally posted by Itson
                None of them. They all suck. Kind of like TW.
                Your a complete moron that sucks so much dick you have to get your stomach pumped 4 times a month.

Originally posted by Eeks
                Grow up kid.
                Don't ever say that then wink at someone you petifile.

Originally posted by Yoshiba
                Shorten your sig kid.
                Get a sig.

Originally posted by Eeks
                never

I TOTALLY LIKE LOVE IT
                You would you shit brick.

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                After Death
                Are you a vegetarian?

Originally posted by Project
                Best squad ever was Floydians (remember them owning SVS back in the day?)
                A squad that also sucks. SvS is for stupid ass wankers who get off using super "leet" words like noob, 1337, ect.

The best squad was and or is -final-

Comment

Speaker, your spelling gets worse and worse as time progresses.

Probably because "your a petifile."

Comment

I'm going to agree with Fagit that -Final- was the best squad ever.

However Elusive, Siege, Disoblige and sadly, yes, even Light deserve to be spoken off.

(They may have choked the worst i've EVER seen, but they we're #1 in every league)

EDIT: Add Scrots too.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: The best squad ever?

Originally posted by Itson
                      None
                      Despite the fact that you have no life, I have to agree with you on this point.

If it was 12 months ago, I would still have some fantasies about 2 to 3 'vet' squads ... but since then they have recruited enough newbies/squad hoppers to make me think that they are cheap ...

AND NO I AM NOT A N00B ... well not a complete nub ... I am a semi newbie ^_^, almost l33t and nearly vet $ ... it will only take me another 3000 hrs to perfect my skill.

FEAR ME, THE MIGHTY NEWBLET OF TRENCH, FEAR ME NOW!!!
                      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Light was only 1 in dueling and jav during the regular season because Siege took the forfeit loss to gutter after Crome messed up the scheduling.

Comment

Maybe so, but the fact is until playoff time they were undefeated Sleepy.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                            Light was only 1 in dueling and jav during the regular season because Siege took the forfeit loss to gutter after Crome messed up the scheduling.
                            YEAH THATS RIGHT. ENDED THEIR STUPID ASS WIN STREAK! SUCK IT SIEGERS!!!

Anyways I'd probably say either Elusive or Siege were best duelin or jav squads

Basing is a toss up between Pallies and Diso, Diso is on top just because of recent success.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Everysquad is super awesome in its own way.
                              sage

Comment

Working...
                              X