Who is the worst player in TW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings friends

Wow, this was a dissapointment. I came here searching for an interesting topic full of one person aruging one dude is the worst and emotionally attaching himself to the argument, then someone defending the dude and everyone else emotionally arguing that 'nobody cares'! I think you guys lost your drive. You aren't interesting anymore!! Overall I find this thread lacks emotion, motivation, and heart. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. A thread titled Who is the worst player in TW? and this is all you have? No rambles (apart from my own) and no hatred. I can tell you which thread is the worst in TW. You're reading it.
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

i figured this topic was about the worst player's personality because talking about the worst player as in skill would be a pretty useless topic... like you said people begin playing the game every day, they are the worst skill-wise

Comment

I hate that Dameon Angell bastard. Gaymeon Angell is what he should change his name to, what a fag. That guy really sucks. Same with Angell Diablos. Those two are soooooo EZ!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! what NewBZ!
        DELETED

Comment

I am the worst...hahaha
          Servers back to Finland!!!!!!

Comment

True Agnium, Roofer....

No worst player ever are people that abuse macro and ofcourse those die-hard levis.. playing for 5 years and still playing levi...
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
              .?squad WorstPlayerEver it's a she btw
              Didn't know that the player was a she, my bad.
              Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Dunno bout worst player but most annoying player is definetly J12-Burst i could kill him for those damn macros.....i think everyone knows him
                FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Working...
                X