X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got an m.i.p. when i was 17

and don't even get me started on parking tickets

pound it, homie
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones View Post
      Hey Kid, i'm back for a bit.

-Ross

Howdy Rosstones, long time.

Kid, I know we argue alot in the game but dude, tell me what made you grow 30 plants in your back yard? Then grow over 200 in a "grow house" situation. Did you even properly ventilate the house. Did you put any thought into this? Or did the $$ signs blind you. If you spent the time in producing a quality growing situation. It's gonna get stinky. How many people did you tell about this? from what I read, 3 of you got busted, that should have been the only ones that knew this existed. Plus those back yard plants, is screaming BUST ME PLEASE! Those should not have existed. These are just a few questions I've wondered about, since coming back around the forums. For whats its worth man, good luck with your situation and I do hope you get the lightest penalty (or walk). Mark it up as a life experience to learn from , so as to not repeat the same mistakes.
      The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Well Im not oblidged to really say much about this on any public forum so I will better explain the whole thing once all is said and done. Shit happens for a reason, sure people make mistakes all the time, sometimtes big ones sometimes small ones. Regaurdless of the outcome I will take on anything the DA can throw at me. Im not scared of doing jail time, the only thing I really worry about is how this will effect my Family and the people whoom I love.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Catch you on the flip side KK.
          Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
          Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
          Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
          Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

keep on keepin on kid

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

when will you have the next update KK?

honestly this keeps me in suspense like lost all over again
              :eek:
              HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
              Lance> Here is BCG's song
              Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
              HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
              :eek:

Comment

nice
                big
                black
                22"
                cock
                up
                your
                arse.

There's a party in KK's mouth and everyone is cumming!!!

Anyways, sleep tight and don't worry to much. Risk of the game, eh..
                Last edited by SEAL; 10-20-2006, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Seal, why u got dick on your mind? Im not like that bro sorry.

Ne ways, I had court yesterday and nothing at all happened accept for making another damn court date. My next one is scheaduled for January so this is going to take a long time to get over with.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

in texas ppl with 200+ pounds are only getting 2 years TDC (texas department of corrections/prison)

but for less than a gram of coke u get 2+ years first offense lololol

Comment

i got 20 pounds now, thinkin about running to michigan to flip these hos for 1000 a piece

YEA THATS MAKING LIKE 8 TIMES WHAT I PAID, only in h-town u get those prices

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                        Im not like that bro sorry.
                        They won't mind.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

http://www.insidebayarea.com/argus/localnews/ci_4416076

This came out in the news today about my case. I am Kevin Greene anbody who really knew me on this game knows that I wudnt bull shit about something like this. So go ahead and say what u want I dont care what random nerds who dont know me think about this. Im justin letting people who are friends of mine on this game know what happened to me and that I wont seem them again most likely. So try to find another way to be a dick alright?

-Peace
                          If you're Greene then I'm Silva

Comment

Seal, why u got dick on your mind? Im not like that bro sorry.

22"

Comment

lmfao

Comment

things so far have moved incredably slowly, Im most likely going to strike a deal with the DA that shud keep me out of jail. Althought what exactly it would include im still unsure of.

January 18th is my next court date...
                                2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Working...
                                X