X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDDM Results

TWDDM Results!
    Diakka - Oct 01, 2006

Hello everyone! What a great weekend it was!

TWDDM was hosted Saturday by Chao who brought in a population of 181! Wow! There was 30 squads batteling it out with 150 players playing. Nearing the end, Dudgeon and Aimbot were the last 2 squads standing while Skyforger was specced for warping excessively...good job Sky. Anyway, Aimbot came out victorious beating Dudgeon. Zapata was the MVP of this match with a record of 34-11 who is also on Aimbot! Great job Aimbot and congratulations on your 40 point increase in TWD!

TWDDM #2 was hosted on Sunday by LEft_Eye with help from Maverick and Demysitfy who brought in a population of 161! Two days in a row with the population being higher than ever! Good job guys! Anyway, 30 full squads also played in this one, which means 150 people playing at the same time! Crazyness! As the match was winding down, the final four squads were Squad!! with 2 players left, Unleash with 1, Ash with 2 and Aimbot with 1 left to battle. Could Aimbot do the unthinkable? The final two squads were Aimbot with Elven and Ash with Cowpope left. Elven lagged out when the number of deaths were pretty much tied at 12 and failed to return within the 90 second lagout time! With that, Ash picks up Sundays TWDDM win with Cowpope getting MVP as well with an impressive 49-12!

Congratulations to Aimbot and Ash on winning TWDDM. They now are prized with a 40 point increase in one of the divisions on their choice in TWD! Thanks to everyone who participate in this amazing event! I hope you all enjoyed it!

Thanks to Chao and Kthx on creating the map. Also, thanks to Pure_Luck on event idea and for uploading the map and for F22_Raptor on creating the setupwarp!

What did you think about TWDDM? Post your comments Here!

-Event Coordination Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you guys think of TWDDM?!?!
    Last edited by Diakka; 10-01-2006, 08:58 PM.
    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

it was cool, I'd be happy for it to happen again, even if it takes a little time to get started :P
    Ash Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
      Elven lagged out
      fitting end
      afksry

Comment

All I can say is

LOL RANDOM DAMAGE?
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

We going to have a TWJDM?
          1:Ease> i probably am gay
          1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Phiz View Post
            We going to have a TWJDM?
            You mean a TK/Stray fest?
            -Bubbles
            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Too long time to set things up.

A solution for that would probably be to do it again, but take the top 8 teams do the same thing. (on a different map of course) Host it on Sunday, give 40 points to the winner and then host it again next sunday with the next top 8 (ranked on the ladders: 9-16)and so on, I would stop however somewhere around 24 squads (3 weeks) as the rest need to practice more.

One more solution after that would be to do the same thing again the fourth sunday in a row where you put the rest of the teams so no one feels left out.

Oh. I almost forgot. Thanks.
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

was fun, to bad i axed my self from Omnis Astra before TWDDM stupid me.
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

o.O

youd make a big difference
                  Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Working...