This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complain against Barton <ER>

I would like to complain about Barton <ER> and his hosting. He is a very bad host. It took him literally 10 minutes to add 8/12 people in hockey when he hosted it. Then he randomed it when there was 5 on one team and 3 on the other. What’s up with that? He didn't even give both teams the same # of picks. I thought he would even teams before randoming it so I was late to jump in. 3 people were left in spec, me, him and some other d00d. He magically changes the rules so he and the other staff guy can play. Usually it is 6v6, but he changed it on whim to 7v7. That leaves me in spec, alone lol, and the hockey game starting 15minutes after originally being zone'd. I think TW should train their hosts better on the art of setshipping and setfreqing people so lots of people don't leave before the teams are added. The arena went from 24 people when it was originally called, to 15 when he was done adding people. His lack of competence more then likely caused 9 people to leave of boredom. Congrats Barton <ER> for motivating me to post on here in the first time in years, and for being extremely slow at an extremely easy game.
    Last edited by A_Pac; 10-04-2006, 01:14 PM.

He is one of the only ERs that even hosts these days. Leave him be. We all know how bad is the staff situation.
    -Kawrae

Comment

Back off or the Barton Bunnie won't bring you a puppy for Easter next year

?find dads revenge

Comment

at least he hosts.
        u should be thankfull, besides who is perfect and doesnt make mistakes?
        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
        waxer> LOl,no
        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

I have nothing against the guy, but when I was at home the other day to pick up some shit I haven't brought to my apartment, pavement was in the midle of complaining about him as well.

so it goes
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Well he is legally retarded...

Comment

jerome have you ever called him pavement in real life becasue that would me goddamn hilarious

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Little update, about one minute before I left Barton <ER> specced for some reason. That made it 6v7 (normally it is 6v6). Because of this, I couldn't jump in. Instead of letting me play, he let someone else play who got there after me. I even asked nicely to play. Does he hold grudges for internet games or something? lol You said you have a lack of hosts that actually host. Why not hire more? Saying staff is invite only implies that you have a surplus or enough staff members at the present time. I would be a zh or er and host shit all the time, but because I am not well known, that would never happen.
                Last edited by A_Pac; 10-04-2006, 01:17 PM.

Comment

?go hockey is a strange event with stange people! bart is a good host though.

If there is a lack of staff members, im sure alot of people applied when applications were opened but then staff didint get the apps because it didnt send the application because of a bug in the website if you too more than 10 mins to complete your application...it send a blank one in i think ....
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Please do not post complaints here. Send it directly to Compaints@trenchwars.org next time.

Comment

Working...
                    X