No announcement yet.

mpogd.com: Continuum, ave rating: 10 LETS DO IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think we hsould have some more support for this, ZONERS! and welcome messages!
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

It really would have been better to start this at the beginning of next month. All votes will reset in 10 days or so and it will be harder to get people to vote a second time...
      sdg

Comment

Game Name: Continuum (SubSpace) (Dead)
        Description: Overhead space shooter game, where you choose from several ships to fly in zero gravity conditions. Collect power-ups to make your ship more powerful, and the longer you live, the stronger you become. Previously known as Subspace.
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nice idea >: ), let's do it.
          (Paradise)>dj sage
          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
          1: Dynasty> LOL
          1:vue> LOL
          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

i'll vote once a day

Comment

CONTINUUM IS ALREADY NUMBER 8

if we can't make it this month, we need everybody to vote for it next month, and I repeat that a little staff support would be nice. If you can do a zoner in tw for jabjabjab's stupid dev team you can absolutely do a zoner for mpogd.com. With 500 more vote's we are already in the top5 list! we can get 5000+ votes with our strong comunity. Also we could use the help of other zones like extreme games and redstar, c'mon guys we can be nr.1 on mogd.
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

Well... I told ya that doing this in the middle of the month was a bad idea. Hopefully people are as willing to vote a second time, next month.

Also, it is a bit stupid to do this when the directory server isn't listing TW or EG...
                sdg

Comment

Ok, lets start this again tomorow, that's next month and I want to see everybody voting every day! next month is OUR month!

and pls fix the directory problem

Comment

Working...
                  X