Democracy Works I Swear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democracy Works I Swear!

Okay i have been playing ss since 2000 so i got a good 6 years on and off on this game and over the years its progressivly gettin shittier because when 1 person decides they dont like something they convince other 12 year olds (MODS) its a good idea to change it like the 3 ships u made weaker the x is now smaller but stealth n cloak eat up ur enrgy so u cant stay stealth for to long which is lame.... you changed the lancaster so u have to shoot someone with 2 shots to kill them which is also gay but by far the gayest thing uve done is allow levs in all pubs....... for instance today i was ltn and i had 3 javs attached to me that were porpusly tkn the lev after it shot which is a sign that levs are h8ed because THERE GAY u guys talk about all these big changes that ur making for the better so instead of removing the ship completely from the shipset (which would be the BEST option) u think itll be good to make it weaker and let LTS own on privvy freqs which is happening open ur eyes and quit giving me the mods excuse ("I dont see it on my screen")

Also the TWD wait It used to be 15 hours if i recall correctly which i dont really remember it may have been longer but now there is no 12 hour wait if u stay with a squad for 2 days.... Think about that.... this means a hopper can join a squad dd for 2 days then join another squad right b4 they dd,bd,jd so they can dd,jd,bd with them so basically u dont have a guaranteed 12 hours of no dd,bd,jd time which actually influences me to squadhop i mean i can join a shit squad with 3 buddies and own a top 5 squad and knock them off the ladder (And yes its possible because if im on a pos squad and a top 5 squad gets a challenge there popcorn line might be on and accept it AND GET FUKD UP) so dont be so riducoulous and say U CANT TK PTS FROM A TOP 5 SQUAD CAUSE UR NOT GOOD ENOUFF if u think this ur crazy as fuk

I think there should be voting FOR EVERYONE... not just between u mods cause ur all biased even though u think ur not and ur all on eachothers nuts so if 1 mod says hey lets take away the jav cause the bullets bounce and then a mod thats on his nuts is like yeh thats a good idea and it continues and eventually theres no jav... shit hasent got that serious yet but i do expect theses "Big Changes" to have negative effects with the players of trenchwars most of which have more senority on this pos 2d sapce game than the mods wtf u mods gon do when noyone wants to play ss cause u have to powertrip and make ur "Big Changes"

SS needs a fukin lawbook that cannot be changed the game was fine 6 years ago? WTF you wanna change it now? stop changing shipsets n rules and deal with all these laggots n cheaters that ruin the game for everyone or go invent sum new maps for christ sake quit with all the BS changes the only reason ur changing shit is so when ur 45 years old still living in your mothers basement making computer virus' u can look back and be like YAH i remember when i changed the 12 hour rule it was tight and felt all badass!!

BILL GATES MADE HALO 2 HES THE RICHEST MAN IN AMERICA (hes not the richest in the world anymore sum oil tycoon over in iraq is so gg im right ur wrong) ive been playing halo2 for 2 years and guess what NO CHANGES and there wont be cause the game is good how it is
    I have a tattoo on my penis that says Ecks steakhouse however when i am erect it reads: Ecks's Steakhouse 735 McWhorter St. Chattanooga Tennesee 45324

Originally posted by Eck. View Post
    Okay i have been playing ss since 2000 so i got a good 6 years on and off on this game and over the years its progressivly gettin shittier because when 1 person decides they dont like something they convince other 12 year olds (MODS) its a good idea to change it like the 3 ships u made weaker the x is now smaller but stealth n cloak eat up ur enrgy so u cant stay stealth for to long which is lame.... you changed the lancaster so u have to shoot someone with 2 shots to kill them which is also gay but by far the gayest thing uve done is allow levs in all pubs....... for instance today i was ltn and i had 3 javs attached to me that were porpusly tkn the lev after it shot which is a sign that levs are h8ed because THERE GAY u guys talk about all these big changes that ur making for the better so instead of removing the ship completely from the shipset (which would be the BEST option) u think itll be good to make it weaker and let LTS own on privvy freqs which is happening open ur eyes and quit giving me the mods excuse ("I dont see it on my screen")

Also the TWD wait It used to be 15 hours if i recall correctly which i dont really remember it may have been longer but now there is no 12 hour wait if u stay with a squad for 2 days.... Think about that.... this means a hopper can join a squad dd for 2 days then join another squad right b4 they dd,bd,jd so they can dd,jd,bd with them so basically u dont have a guaranteed 12 hours of no dd,bd,jd time which actually influences me to squadhop i mean i can join a shit squad with 3 buddies and own a top 5 squad and knock them off the ladder (And yes its possible because if im on a pos squad and a top 5 squad gets a challenge there popcorn line might be on and accept it AND GET FUKD UP) so dont be so riducoulous and say U CANT TK PTS FROM A TOP 5 SQUAD CAUSE UR NOT GOOD ENOUFF if u think this ur crazy as fuk
    i don't even feel like reading the rest of the post, cause quite frankly, i'm surprised i actually understood what you tried to say in the part i quoted. IF indeed you have played for 6 years like you said, you'd know that lev has always been allowed in ALL pubs until a year ago (or not even). TWD 12-hour wait rule didnt existed until a few months ago. So Mr. I-am-a-vet-but-i-just-registered-on-the-forum-2-months-ago, your so called points don't even make a point.
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

what nethila said

and this is why it's so hard to do the right thing, not everybody thinks the same. You are mad because everything is changing, HOWEVER others are mad because nothing is changing.. what a dilema. What to do.. should we listen to the retard that is trash talking on the forums? or listen to the general public? you quit SS and go play halo if you like it so much.
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

EXACTLY i always read the forums but never actually posted on them because there was no need but now i feel like i need to bitch at someone about all these lame "big changes" thats y i just signed up on forums and i own u at this game and so do 300 other players

And i dont give a flying fuk if u dont understand wtf i wrote im not gonna actually try to write something to persuade mods to change something because quite frankly nothing i say or do will bring back the old trenchwars so i just get on here and randomly vent so i dont do it through ?help n get myself banned

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums
        Its like free counseling service
        And noyone gives a flying fuk just like a real counseler
        I have a tattoo on my penis that says Ecks steakhouse however when i am erect it reads: Ecks's Steakhouse 735 McWhorter St. Chattanooga Tennesee 45324

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
          what nethila said

and this is why it's so hard to do the right thing, not everybody thinks the same. You are mad because everything is changing, HOWEVER others are mad because nothing is changing.. what a dilema. What to do.. should we listen to the retard that is trash talking on the forums? or listen to the general public? you quit SS and go play halo if you like it so much.
          nothing is being changed????? THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IN MY OPINION that will never be changed is LAGGOTS/CHEATERS especially laggots/cheaters that are in good with mods they lag n eat 25 shots and u ?cheater this mofo is eating modorator reply "not on my screen" but EVERYONE else sees it spec people with more than 80ms or 1.5 s2c thats the only thing that needs to be changed

Comment

i'm a bit free right now since i finished all my projects.. i'm going to have a bit fun with you.

Bill Gates is still the richest man according to the latest Forbes report done in 2005. Until the 2006 report comes out, he will stay the richest. Even if Gates isn't anymore, it will not be 'some oil tycoon in iraq' like you said, it will be Warren Buffett from the states.

http://www.forbes.com/static/bill200...gory2=category

As for Halo 2, why they dont do changes? 2 reasons.
            1) it will cost microsoft millions (maybe exaggerated abit) of dollars to do these changes
            2) http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/734/734817.html

but seeing how you totally just ignored my points in my first post, i'm pretty sure you will just ignore this one as well. So in conclusion: you are one of those emo 12-year old who will just type/think whatever he/she feel like and totally ignore everyone else's points.
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Change is needed because this zone has diverged so much that there are many small communities within the Zone. This is mainly due to people allowing what they want, and staff giving it to them. This has driven Trench Wars into many directions, and left it without a focus. This is also a reason why there's less and less competition as well as many other external factors. Other popular game spring to mind as an example.

Right now Publics need some help. There are some major ship setting problems with several of the ships in Public. The Leviathan, Weasel and possibly the Lancaster. In order to balance the Publics, these changes to the ships need to be done. Once this is complete, we can work on promoting basing, which is what this Zone is all about. Dueling and blasting things (to a lesser effect) in the Leviathan are still possible, which is the promise I made in the Zone Objectives.

Everybody hates change because of the uncertainty. I suppose I am kind of to blame because maybe I haven't communicated my intentions clearly enough, but I have stated what the Public have wanted through the Zone Objectives.

I am making 'big changes' because I am responsible for Publics, and their development. I have really been a Pubber all my Subspace life, and I've always been interested in maintaining competition in Publics (see Pure Publics as an example). Someone has to step up and have a go at fixing Publics before they are truly exhausted of their bordem. And that person is me, with the aid of the Public and the Public Committee.
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Unreasonably angry words
                This thread should be closed and deleted if you were only using it vent, no one wants to read a blog. This is a forum for discussion, and you leave nothing be discussed when you present not only a half-assed theory, but the attitude of 'well, no one is going to listen anyway.'

You have numerous plain ol' fictitious or unintelligently assumed facts, and about a thousand and one flaws in your post (not including your horrible grammar and spelling), but the one that made me chuckle most was your 'law book' that can't be changed. In America our founding fathers created a democracy on the idea that the constitution could be (and would be) accommodated in accordance to changes in the country. I don't know much about world politics and government systems, but I'm pretty sure there's no Democracy (which you SAY you feel so strongly about) that has a solidified 'law book'.

HEY GUESS WHAT ECK?! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY LEVS ARE IN ALL ARENAS BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WAS ORIGINALLY BEFORE THEY CHANGED THE LAWS OF TW.

Trenchwars Fundamentalists.... what will they think of next?
                Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 11-02-2006, 09:06 PM.

Comment

nothing is being changed????? THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IN MY OPINION that will never be changed is LAGGOTS/CHEATERS especially laggots/cheaters that are in good with mods they lag n eat 25 shots and u ?cheater this mofo is eating modorator reply "not on my screen" but EVERYONE else sees it spec people with more than 80ms or 1.5 s2c thats the only thing that needs to be changed
                  I thought you wanted the old trench wars back but now you want cheaters/laggots to be changed?

guess what there have always been cheaters and laggots! You can't help always help it if you lag, not everybody can pay for cable and some live in austria. If a guy eats 25 shots he is propably cheating and if you ?cheater you might not know but an undercover mod can always check it out. They just don't tell you. i'm sure that everything gets checked. what happened? lost a twd game versus a laggot? thats why you mad?
                  help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

EXACTLY i always read the forums but never actually posted on them because there was no need but now i feel like i need to bitch at someone about all these lame "big changes" thats y i just signed up on forums and i own u at this game and so do 300 other players
                    could someone move this to trash?

btw isnt the ikea owner the richest? not sure tho

Comment

You are wrong. The new 48 hour rule is better for everyone EXCEPT squad hoppers!

Before, you had to wait 24 hours to join another squad, which counted down as soon as you left your old TWD roster. Everyone had to wait this time, no matter what the situation was. This punished squad hoppers as well as anyone who wanted to join a new squad.

Now, you have to wait 48 hours between joining squads that counts down as soon as you JOIN a new roster. This means that if a player was on Mambo for 6 months and then wanted to join Anti-Scrub, they wouldn't have to sit there with their thumb up their ass for 24 hours until they could play a BD. Good for the regular player.

On the other hand, a squadhopper is stuck squadless for 2 days on their original squad. This discourages squadhopping because if someone did something like you said, and joined a squad just to play a DD game, they would have to wait 48 hours until they could rejoin their old squad again. If you're a dumbass that likes to join a new squad every day, then tough luck.
                      sdg

Comment

lol halo and halo 2 have huge differences in gameplay, good analogy.
                        afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                          This discourages squadhopping
                          I agree. The people who are joining a new squad every 2 days will be weeded out naturally.

Comment

You havent played since 2000 eck.
                            -Bubbles
                            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Who's eck?
                              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                              3:Shadowmere> LOL
                              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                              Shadowmere> Rofl
                              Up in ya !> With his feet
                              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                              Up in ya !> l44t feet
                              Deft> l44t f44t*
                              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Working...
                              X