Quitting forums for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear God where is Lu Bu

Thought you were Zeus or someone for a second.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Just leave you fag
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
            Just leave you fag
            Aww is that all a sad friendless nerd can say to me?
            I hope you meant i was tired, because you still spelled fag like it.
            You're a disgrace for yourself and your family; a big suckup; when will you learn to stfu, I know everytime I say something like this make you cry and still you keep talking crap Mr 10 yo.

Conclusion: Shut The Fuck Up Fagg.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
              Dear God where is Lu Bu

Thought you were Zeus or someone for a second.
              I couldn't find the place I originally got it from. Zeus has been on me a couple of times to change it too. On the plus side, I shot this image myself. I think I might start using my photos for avatars.

Comment

Originally posted by Clichy View Post
                Aww is that all a sad friendless nerd can say to me?
                I hope you meant i was tired, because you still spelled fag like it.
                You're a disgrace for yourself and your family; a big suckup; when will you learn to stfu, I know everytime I say something like this make you cry and still you keep talking crap Mr 10 yo.

Conclusion: Shut The Fuck Up Fagg.
                Please get something new to say to him for a change. Even tho it doesn't concern me, I find it highly irritating to see you use the same shit against him all the time and think you win these "battles". Call him a homogaf or something but dont bring that nerd bullshit and family disgrace shit up again. I would have told you not to bring anything up and leave these forums AND game but you wouldn't have done it anyways so I gave you a choice.
                Regency> not in for dd lol
                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu View Post
                  Please get something new to say to him for a change. Even tho it doesn't concern me, I find it highly irritating to see you use the same shit against him all the time and think you win these "battles". Call him a homogaf or something but dont bring that nerd bullshit and family disgrace shit up again. I would have told you not to bring anything up and leave these forums AND game but you wouldn't have done it anyways so I gave you a choice.

Nice Reinstate Sarien signature bud.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Clichy View Post
                    Ok never mind all this shit; have to set some things straight.
                    some1 remove this thread
                    congradulations on your seven and a half hours off the forum... <_<
                    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                      I couldn't find the place I originally got it from. Zeus has been on me a couple of times to change it too. On the plus side, I shot this image myself. I think I might start using my photos for avatars.
                      Oh well, that is a badass picture. How is your journalism work going?

Comment

It's tough. I'm working on producing two magazines right now, a college sports magazine and a media magazine. I'm a writer and photographer for Sweat, the sports mag, and a managing editor for Convergence. Sweat is almost done but Convergence is running behind schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Nice Reinstate Sarien signature bud.
                          Thanks. I fail to see how's it got anything to do with this one tho. :O

Edit: Oh, if you took it as an attack of some sort against you, you're wrong. You should know we got nothing to fight over, more like the opposite. It's just that I liked Sarien's work in this forum, excluding the bans of yours and Izor's.
                          Regency> not in for dd lol
                          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

ooo, go you. Do you still have time for school, or did you finish your classes?

Comment

Fair enough.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                                ooo, go you. Do you still have time for school, or did you finish your classes?
                                Those ARE my classes.

Comment

Working...
                                X