Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INT3RN3T PH33R

Comment

you need to realize you're part of the choir you're preaching to. white and nerdy is your damn theme song. i mean damn. you spelled streets with a z. you don't know the first thing about the streets. try livin on the streets. you're nothin but a suburban gangster. i bet your mom buys your bling. bih boys isn't the joke, you are.
      Last edited by Bolt; 11-21-2006, 12:13 AM.
      Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

lol stfu, what do you know about gangs and mafia. my family been in mafia for generations and im just livin the hard life. you wish you knew what the streetz were you stupid nerd. i define cocaine.

now sit you fagget.

im just being real
        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

i've got quite a different view of the streets than you do. you have no idea about living on the streets. you'll never be homeless, well you might once you start smokin crack. that's the next step in defining cocaine. that's really something to be proud of. you think i'm going to respect you because you do cocaine? you're a fool. you think cocaine makes you hard? see you in 3 years six feet under with a nose like michael jackson, or track marks a mile long.

are you in the mafia? i doubt it. how many people have you killed? you were gloating about that earlier. thats another great one to be proud of. maybe one day you'll realize how much of a dumbshit you are, or maybe i'm wasting my time, because you're full of shit. i'm wasting my time anyway, but you make me laugh.
          Last edited by Bolt; 11-21-2006, 01:31 AM.
          Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

lol nerd, shut up
            Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
              lol, you nerds are so sad. Im not delusional, i am a real gangster. wtf because you think i play video games means i dont kill mother fuckers? you nerds are too much
              No, that doesn't sound delusional at all.

Comment

its a fucking picture. jesus christ you people have no life what so ever. big fucking deal, its the bih boy picture of people that try to look serious. we got another pic of almost all those people doing the complete opposite, laughing and what not. But for the record, cus im white means i cant fight, or i dont know what crime is? i posted the pic up for the hell of it, i can take it off and put a pic of me with a AK47...will that make me look harder? bunch of poses, making fun of my pics cus you know your not any "gangsta" so you believe everyone else playing this gave has to be a nerd like you. please stfu and keep the pic comments to yourself. i can go through the gallery and shi talk any of you on your looks and what your doing in the pic.

or i can send you a pic of me getting my dick sucked while playing SS, funny how i would gain your "respect" than heh? i put a pic up cus i dont give a shit, lol and BIH boys is a group of friends who will hae your back for the rest of your life...now sit back and ask yourself how many of your friends will have your back when your cought on the "Streetz" as you guys say...
                wait, if i had friends like yours to have my back in "teh streetz" I would definately expect to get my ass kicked on a regular basis

but wait, i do have friends that have my back, oh shit im in the military, so ask yourself how many friends you have that actually do have your back when shit goes down

o right you have BIH boyz, definately a scary bunch of nerds dont mess with em
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

lol, you nerds are so sad. Im not delusional, i am a real gangster. wtf because you think i play video games means i dont kill mother fuckers? you nerds are too much
                  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOOLOKOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLIOKOIOIKOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL holy shit i seriously laughed out loud for real after reading that garbage

what a G you are royce, you really do kill mutha fuckas in real life, you da mafia godfatha man, straight gangsta

LOLOKKOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOL

I guess he honestly never read what he typed when he typed it, or is just too ignorant to realize what hes actually saying and how dumb he sounds
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

i did not miss your opinion. Put it this way... picture yourself competing with some other nerd in a question competition...Your opponent gets asked first and answers it wrong...it is up to you to give the right answer or not...eather way you win...in this case i chose to give the right answer.

and no, bih boys isnt a gang or nothing, its a group of Bosnian friends who hangout here in america, who basically own the whole town we live in, in a sense that everyone wants to be us...es even the cool "Gangster Black People" Now calling me a wanna be black is just totally opposite...funny how americans are the one that come up to us and ask how to speak bosnian, and they want to be bosnian and what not...because of the way we throw partys, fight in groups, and plain old chill.

now end your little nonsense, your a fucking nerd dude, and just because you are one dont mean i cant look at you, address to you, or trash your stupid ass.

sorry royce, no one wants to be bosnian.... and when i say no one i mean not a single person wants to be bosnian, not even bosnians, why? well for one your country is garbage, and two, just look at your picture.

haha and sorry everyone, royce really cracks me up with the stuff he says, ill stop commenting on how dumb he is so someone else can
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

i think Royce has just gotten to the point where he's just messing with you guys, and y'all are just eating it all up.

which i think it's kinda funny.
                      Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                      paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                      paralyze> and nice try
                      Sleuth> WTF
                      Sleuth> OK QUIET
                      JuNkA> LOL
                      Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                      Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                      Thoughts> u wish
                      Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                      Vue> LOOL
                      Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                      Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                      Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
                      abbot> ..
                      Thoughts> LMFAO
                      paralyze> ROFL
                      Sleuth> stfu

Comment

Loooooooooooooooool @ This Thread.. And Bih Boyz
                        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                        1:Cower> Sword
                        1:Kthx> ok
                        1:Cower> Axe
                        1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                        1:Cower> ?
                        1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

i can care less what you nerds think. o/
                          if you can care less, why dont you?

Comment

TL;DR

I'm not bored enough to read those, why can't you just post one or two lines of bullshit at a time like in the RATTY... threads Ward just brought up? I'm missing all the e-drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino_haha View Post
                              i think Royce has just gotten to the point where he's just messing with you guys, and y'all are just eating it all up.

which i think it's kinda funny.
                              Yeah, at some point, before I started posting in this thread, I wasn't too sure if he was faking it or not. No one can be that dumb and not realize it. At first, I told to myself that he must be faking his stupidity, but as he kept posting, it seemed like he wasn't really joking. He might be faking it, which would really surprise me. I'd still stay skeptical and I'd like to see him write something that doesn't have bullshit shat all over it, for once. If he does that, I'll bow to him for being ignorant enough to believe his e-acting. Until then, I'll just look at him desperately, feeling sorry for humanity.
                              :groovy:.fm
                              toucanlam.com

Comment

A real gangsta that lives in North Carolina? Hmmm, do North Carolina homeboys marry their sistas?

The only 'dogs' I have seen in here in North Carolina are the hound dogs in the back of my neighbors pickup truck. You know, the truck with the shotgun mounted in the back window and the rebel flag bumper sticker. Bring your street act up here to the mountains of North Carolina, and we will teach you to squealllllll like a pig. :grin:

Comment

Working...
                                X