X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
    shotgun Executioner.
    Shoot the limbs off, throw them into a pool of lemon juice, then finish the job.

Rofl horrible death.

Comment

For shame ikrit

Why do anything through the public interface when you have direct access to the database?

By the way, abusing your power is illegal? :fear:

Comment

I didn't want to get away with it in the end. If I wanted to get away with it, I would have.
        Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
          I didn't want to get away with it in the end. If I wanted to get away with it, I would have.
          that's true
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

LOL!
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

caves are safe and keep the heat longer than treehouses
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Rob D View Post
                Hi
                :fear:
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                  I dont think Ikrit changed after he got staff or after he got smod..

He was busy all the time so most probably in the end some people naturally get on his nerves
                  still suckin up?

and so shouldnt he be banned from tw for cheating/abusing. hopes so
                  the price is right, bitch.

Comment

i think jab did it. I think he stole ikrits name and did it all so he can bann all the people off tw and become head of twdev!!

Jab your plans failed. I'm watching you. Detective cReEmY is on the case.
                    1: cReEmY> jab get a life
                    1: Twerp> pwned
                    1: Duel Pasta> LOL
                    1: Duel Pasta> ROFL
                    1: Duel Pasta> Cant Breath
                    1: Duel Pasta> You got pwned by a jr.

-----

8: cReEmY> If the square root of 5 is 2.5 then what is the square root of 1??
                    8: JabJabJab> Uh... STOP IT!! Your hurting my head!

cOnTaCt mE <- Want to talk to me click there!

Comment

Ikrit, I think it is funny how you didn't think you were caught but then were. Denied to me what you did wasn't wrong or didn't even do it at all, and saying "Nethila framed me." Then after understanding and realising you have definately and publicly been caught, you plead insanity.

I know you did alot of bot work, no one is taking that away from you, but this wasn't "the only way" to leave staff. I am sure if you wanted to leave you could have. Your powers would have been taken away and when the "so many people" private message you or email you everyday just let them know you have no powers anymore. Or post a message saying you don't. You haven't fully left a volunteer position, either, considering you are still...Leading (I think) TW Dev. You are still going to be asked to do shit with that. I guess what's next? Terrorizing something with Dev?
                      Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

No one's even bothering to comment on his bullshit excuses Diakka, there is really no need to bring logic into this situation because Ikrit has kept it out heretofore.

Comment

I can't believe Ward thinks he deserves a second chance, you've got shit for brains.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Welcome to the Trench Wars former Abusers club Ikrit, we meet every Sunday for tea and cake. Don't forget your jock strap, I'll be sure to kick you in the balls several times.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Bullshit, you completely fucked yourself over with massive amounts of abuse and it all trickled down at once. Don't even try to play this off as "I could have got away, if I wanted to". You just needed to get caught doing one of the several things your stupid ass has been up to for months.

Comment

next thing you know, Ikrit was zinging little debbie zebra cake treats across the high school cafeteria at nethila
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X