Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Service Announcement!

Do not, i repeat do NOT donate money to the Trench Wars server:
    1. Waste of money for a 2d spaceship game.
    2. 15+ Other SSC zones that are free, Plus Many other Non-SSC.
    3. Lets say you donate, for example a large amount, what if you are one of the only players who does donate, well LOL you just lost all that money when TW shuts down.

You will only be wasting your time/money if you do however donate, there are plenty of other online games out there that are free, and even some that you are required to pay for but with much better gameplay.

DONT DONATE.

p.s. Anyone who flames this post, can do any of the following:
    1. Suck my dick.
    2. Kiss my ass.
    3. Wash my car.

Re: Public Service Announcement!

Originally posted by ChroniC
    Do not, i repeat do NOT donate money to the Trench Wars server:
    1. Waste of money for a 2d spaceship game.
    2. 15+ Other SSC zones that are free, Plus Many other Non-SSC.
    3. Lets say you donate, for example a large amount, what if you are one of the only players who does donate, well LOL you just lost all that money when TW shuts down.

You will only be wasting your time/money if you do however donate, there are plenty of other online games out there that are free, and even some that you are required to pay for but with much better gameplay.

DONT DONATE.

p.s. Anyone who flames this post, can do any of the following:
    1. Suck my dick.
    2. Kiss my ass.
    3. Wash my car.
    So what grimey splooge infested shit-hole did you come from? Last time I remembered, no name ass faces that made a living setting posts per hour records get banned from forums and then continue to travel their road of nerdiness by changing to a new name.

Just a thought. Give me a penny.
    The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
    -Dys

Comment

Wow, what a cool kid. Playing the "rebellious" card trying to look hard.

Motherfucker. Play your precious Extreme Games or The Gauntlet or whatever you enjoy. Doesn't matter though, because I'm sure your post will be deleted.
      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
        Wow, what a cool kid. Playing the "rebellious" card trying to look hard.

Motherfucker. Play your precious Extreme Games or The Gauntlet or whatever you enjoy. Doesn't matter though, because I'm sure your post will be deleted.
        Do you bite your thumb at me?
        The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
        -Dys

Comment

I was talking to the other piece of shit.
          sdg

Comment

Dyst, shutup lol, we are actually friends in SS, but i keep getting banned on my forum names so i have to keep changing to keep posting.

Stabwound, i saw Dyst's post, i thought ahh cool, Vetern Insight, i saw your post and thought hmm, since when did i allow newbs to speak to me?

p.s. Just think what your friends will say to you when you tell them you can buy anymore weed cuz you pay pal'd all your money to a 2d spaceship game in need of server funding. they will laff at you like im about to...

L O L

Edit: How can they delete this post if there is nothing wrong with it? Doesnt go against any forum rules, its all opinion my friend.

Comment

OH NO I CANT BUY WEED WHATEVER SHALL I DO
              sdg

Comment

OH NO I CANT BUY WEED WHATEVER SHALL I DO
                LOL, You can always pay for sex since your ugly trailor park trash piece of shit ass couldnt get a girl.

Motherfucker.
                Do you think your black? Or do you just want to be?
                Last edited by ChroniC; 02-06-2003, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the 00's buddy. Hair bands were left for dead after the 80's. These guys look worse than my good old friend Oen Izan (avatar).
                  -Dys

Comment

2nd from the right is Oen. $. What do i win?

Comment

A free mullet hair extension.
                      -Dys

Comment

Hmm, id prolly end up looking like the guy 2nd from the left, since i got blond hair

Comment

Nice, posting a picture that is at least 15 years old.

And by the way, Slayer is a lot better than whatever shit you listen to. That I guarantee.
                          sdg

Comment

If you were talking to me, no it isnt, since i havent even heard of them.

Comment

Nice, posting a picture that is at least 15 years old.

And by the way, Slayer is a lot better than whatever shit you listen to. That I guarantee.
                              your guarantee means a lot to me.
                              -Dys

Comment

Working...
                              X