Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...AHEM!

forgetting any?
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

damn we didn't make it
      2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

Originally posted by paska View Post
        damn we didn't make it
        :O
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Leave it to me to spoil the fun a tad, first off I think this is a great idea. But closing all TWJD arenas so the best TWJD players can play seems a tad stupid, how else can newbies play and get better. Unless of course, that you want more people watching these events so that it is considered better, in which case, you should make wbduel/javduel/?go javs weekend only, so that baseelim and elim can be like that. Thankyou.
          It's few hours both days, like it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
            not every one plays all day like you, some of us only put in a bit of time, and would like to jd and such during that time
            (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
            (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Leave it to me to spoil the fun a tad, first off I think this is a great idea. But closing all TWJD arenas so the best TWJD players can play seems a tad stupid, how else can newbies play and get better. Unless of course, that you want more people watching these events so that it is considered better, in which case, you should make wbduel/javduel/?go javs weekend only, so that baseelim and elim can be like that. Thankyou.
              You're a pretty smart guy Wark, why can't you just not be an asshole all the time? I say this sincerely, because if you were just a jackass for half the time you are currently, you'd probably be in a position of power in this zone because you know what you're talking about.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
                Would it REALLY be that difficult to upload the map in a few other non-taken arenas and use them for this and any other jav tournaments?
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Just like how TWL is allowed to shutdown all TWD activities, it is not asking too much to shutdown all TWJD activities (1 out of 3) for an event held by our zone staff is it?
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

Syndicate is in the tourny, Luck is out because they've merged with Spastic (who is not ranked top 16 in TWJD ladders).
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

I am just saying Kim, you guys have to been hesitant to shut down TWD leagues for ANY reason, that it seems odd you are so quick to do it for this. I mean I know what you are getting at, you want people to come watch these games because that brings more competitiveness to the event with 100 people watching instead of 20. I just don't see how you can't see that this needs to be done ALOT more, I was just trying to prove a point with my last post. That TWD arenas can be shutdown with minimal problems for other stuff also, like weekend events, warzone wednesdays, etc etc etc. Also you could see why taking out like 2-3 of the automated arenas except on weekends would make playing elim/baseelim alot more fun.. The more people you have watching you play, the more fun it is to play.

Voth: You know, I could have just been quiet and been nice, kissed ass, and been promoted up the staff ladder, but honestly, I refused to give someone respect who has done so much harm to this zone, or to someone who basically made an entire years worth of TWD/TWL work worthless and boring through incompetence. You weren't on staff to see and hear what I did or maybe you would understand what I am saying a tad better. As for being an asshole, well I just genuinely enjoy getting a rise out of people, it is quite fun. Also, I was much more beneficial to the zone as an ER then I would be as like a Mod for instance, I could fix the zone if I had some sort of absolute control but that would have, and will never happen, because unfortunately having complete control of the zone also requires money, to run servers for bots and stuff, which at this time in my life I don't really have.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

ANTI-SCRUB WILL BE THERE, WATCh OUT
                        1:abbot> i think i played well
                        1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                        1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                        7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                        7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                        7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                        oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                        oar> but its ok

Comment

bumped so people will see my name and click.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Well Pandora will be in and ready to own, that I can promise to you, dont worry! Wonder if I will be there, though.. :unsure:
                            Well anyways, I hope this will work. Hopefully every squad will get 5 good javs to play in each match and there wont be any forfeits.
                            Good luck!

Comment

We Already Know You Will Be Here, Talk About My Post More
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

next up TWSD tourny
                                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                                X