Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the spirit of getting all mushy and nostalgic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the spirit of getting all mushy and nostalgic...

Lets imagine for a moment...

Imagine that:

-Michael Jackson was still black
    -Ellen stayed in the closet
    -OJ didn't get away with it
    -Michael Jackson didn't like little boys
    -George W. Bush was actually smart

Don't you feel like a douche for actually reading that?

Now, name your favorite moment in TW history. That one thing that you'll never forget (about a 2d space game). I don't care if it was funny, impressive, or sad...

I remember the first time I called Volcs "bro", at which point lana began to stalk me while sending hate spam:wub: ... and when Method ditched me with ToCra, to go get a Netban for stupid shit.

1:Aerin> o shit have u guys seen the penis with a dragon tatooed to it?

1:X-sTa-C> OMG! thats sooo... AZN!
    1:MILOS> LOL
    1:Kapuchin> lol

2:zidane> i played maplestory :(
    2:zidane> i had like two level 80 +
    2:X-sTa-C> omg... this chat just started eating dick

:4:KoZ> gotta go eat my chittlins now be back later
    :4:X-sTa-C> Koz, don't lie
    :4:X-sTa-C> You know you're also eating watermelon and chicken...

This one time....during my tw years...I drove to the canadian border in an attempt to visit i.d. and got turned away at the border because I didn't have enough money. haha. In my own defence, this was in like....2002 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
      This one time....during my tw years...I drove to the canadian border in an attempt to visit i.d. and got turned away at the border because I didn't have enough money. haha. In my own defence, this was in like....2002 or something.
      In your own defense nothing. You live in Savannah, that means you drove for like 20 hours to see walrus only to not have enough money to get some free thick pussy? This is the most hilarious shit ever, where did you come from?!

Comment

i remember one time when half of a-s boycotted playing in any sort of twl match with me.

sigh <3

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
          In your own defense nothing. You live in Savannah, that means you drove for like 20 hours to see walrus only to not have enough money to get some free thick pussy? This is the most hilarious shit ever, where did you come from?!
          I lived in Connecticut at the time...so it was more like a 6 hour drive to the border. And all women need some lovin geno, even though that wasnt my intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
            i remember one time when half of a-s boycotted playing in any sort of twl match with me.

sigh <3
            Hah, me too
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

For me, it would be listening to The Pusher on Trench Center after a long day of TWLB matches. Those were great times. It was like sitting around a campfire after a day of fun activities and reminiscing all the fun. Remember the Cig Smoke routine? Hilarious. Those days, that season was precious. :wub:

Comment

LTing with Honda_prelude/Spacedust/Jimmy Jimbo. Gantz making TWL loloolol.
                -Bubbles
                Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by X-sTa-C View Post
                  I remember the first time I called Volcs "bro", at which point lana began to stalk me while sending hate spam:wub: ... and when Method ditched me with ToCra, to go get a Netban for stupid shit.
                  Time out- what?

Who is lana? Why is you calling me "bro" significant? and Method is $$$.
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

i remember sending a minimum of 5 stupid pointless help calls over the last almost 9 years now
                    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Forum nostalgia:

http://trenchwars.org/forums/showpos...0&postcount=22

I find this funny because while I posted it all relatively nonchalant, me dumping her turned out to be this huge fuckin' drama and alot of people I see around who I haven't seen in awhile refer to me as "Oh, that guy who fake death to dump the model chick"

http://trenchwars.org/forums/showpos...3&postcount=10

Funny because it's true

http://trenchwars.org/forums/showpos...1&postcount=25

Classic, I have the original doodle I made somewhere but I'm too lazy to find it... Vitron's was awesome anyways
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                      X