• Show
Clear All

In terms of getting new people to leave, I'd rank the importance as:

Cheaters
    Tkers
    Spawners
    Whiners

Comment

Pub should be paramount for the zone it is the first thing a new person sees and if its crap its the last thing a person sees in the zone as for squads and leagues they can promote activity more as alot of people are drawn to the more populated zones thinking that that will be the best {and we are} so 1 more tome so sump can say "here we go again" the pub map has been under alot of scrutiny as for new tiles and so on and finally it has been considered for a new map. After considering alot of the other main aspects of TW it seems pretty obvious that the pub map, go base, tabd, and twlb should be the same map. {dads does a u-turn} I have wanted a new pub map for a while but the pub map teaches ppl how to base and this would require radical change and if it were to change I would advise keeping the flagroom and lower base the same.

The players: hmm people must understand that some kids will just be assholes and treat other players like crap. this causes the most damage to our population as new players won't stay if they walk in and are shit talked constantly. I have been witness to numerous times that racism has been overlooked and ppl just generally being idiots in the flagroom tking and such and not being shipset. I would advise that staff get tougher in the pubs on these things. racism should be zero tolerance there is no way to accidentally call someone a racist word and players should be held accountable for their actions. A bit more moderation is all I am saying.Ok this is too long already have fun cya ingame
      ?find dads revenge

Comment

ummm the biggest thing that needs to change is Wark 4 Staff, jeez newbies. The game started dying around when I got axed, and if I were to host again well, the population would rise. Wait till you see my Bar Graph with my awesome demographics chart.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
        X