Source of GiantTiger's Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
    :lol: Proud member? It sais anti-scrub next to your name, aye, your so proud!

Do not worry so much blueblaze, if they are that quick to leave for another squad they are not worth keeping around.
    He is a member :wub: even though he is not in our roster. he is our basing guru.

Comment

BlueBlaze...

BlueBlaze... y u getting all upset with GT lol? Its a fun squad, it definately promotes TW. I have gotten tons of invitations to other squads even with this alias lol (Savanger, Dragonhide, Laser, Stonerz, Gantz, and more). Its the best squad i have been on and i will stick with it until applecheek leaves or the squad dissolves. and whats with the people saying GT is newbish? Didnt we beat Savanger in TWLD tournament? And blueblaze saying we keep losing 50-0 even though we keep owning dead sea. Applecheek is promoting people to get more involved in twdd especially squadless people. Anyway if u guys put an regulation on GT, thats just messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
        so just eat your puddin

Wow! a rare shot of Wacko Jacko when he was blacko. :alien:

Comment

Originally posted by Newb Of TW View Post
          BlueBlaze... y u getting all upset with GT lol? Its a fun squad, it definately promotes TW. I have gotten tons of invitations to other squads even with this alias lol (Savanger, Dragonhide, Laser, Stonerz, Gantz, and more). Its the best squad i have been on and i will stick with it until applecheek leaves or the squad dissolves. and whats with the people saying GT is newbish? Didnt we beat Savanger in TWLD tournament? And blueblaze saying we keep losing 50-0 even though we keep owning dead sea. Applecheek is promoting people to get more involved in twdd especially squadless people. Anyway if u guys put an regulation on GT, thats just messed up.
          Newb Of TW, this thread is almost a month old, you've bumped up about 15 semi-dead threads, so stop it please >>
          May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Newb Of TW View Post

Omigosh you beat Savanger.

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
              Yes, we need a roster cap. We cannot allow GiantTiger34 to steal Dead Sea12 members. Where is Trench Wars headed when you see Jimmy37383 leave Dead Sea12 squad for GiantTigers34? Those valuable members can't be replaced. Who else is going to fly lancs around spawn area in pub? Those players are hard to find.

Allow me to hit the panic button.
              Your post amused me greatly young hobagskeet.
              carpe diem

Comment

Working...
              X