No announcement yet.

i got next in ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'VE LAGGED OUT IN THE FINAL MINUTE OF SEVERAL BASE MATCHES IN THE LAST 2 DAYS AND IN OUR WIN VS PALLIES.

ANGERS ME IT DOES.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
      That doesn't apply to some people though (hint me hint). I've tried playing since the days of #adman and I still only get picked when there are about 16 or 17 people in the arena. I think we should deffinetly have more support for Base2 and Base3
      Hm weird....
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Bah... just leave it the way it is. People are going to pick teams that they want, not people they've never seen before. It's probably THE most un-fun thing in TrenchWars, to be on the losing team in basing, being slaughtered by 50k points. At that point, there is obviously no way to win, and it becomes very boring.

If you complain about never being picked... then try to be a captain for a game! Either that, or get a friend to be a captain. Show people that you can actually play good, and "surprisingly", you'll get picked a LOT more often!
        sdg

Comment

?go base doesnt help u learn to base, waste of time now.
          :yawn:

Comment

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Just leave it the way it is -- not that it's a bad idea. The 'elite' people or the 'vets' will whine and moan if these things get changed. Goto the forum about replying 'yes' for shrap or something like that to see the vets whine.

Quiet Jared. You've got nothing valuable or constructive to say.

In short words, STFU.
            -Qbe
            Trench Wars Player
            questionedone@hotmail.com
            STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Working...
            X