• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GantzTiger FOR TRIPPLE CROWN!!!!
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Quicksand you're going down!
      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
      3:Best> see it coming
      3:Best> sad

Comment

you are going to schedule our game for a time we can't make illegally and then not give us a rematch because PL hates us, and then setup a one round three way tie matchup between two good squads and one horrible squad that makes the tournament less challenging for good squads. sweet
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i see too many flabby's on that list. this tourny will only have 3-4 competitive squads
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

If by competitive you mean squads that can totally kick your ass, Ward, then there's 16.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              you are going to schedule our game for a time we can't make illegally and then not give us a rematch because PL hates us, and then setup a one round three way tie matchup between two good squads and one horrible squad that makes the tournament less challenging for good squads. sweet
              Ya, too bad qs was that one horrible squad that didnt make it.. DARN!

Comment

lol, we only tried vs good squads.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  lol, we only tried vs good squads.
                  so another free win from u guys this season? talk about charity
                  Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                    GantzTiger FOR TRIPPLE CROWN!!!!
                    Best post on the thread so far...
                    -Bubbles
                    Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                    Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518 View Post
                      Best post on the thread so far...
                      AHAHAHAHA QUICKSAND VS GIANTTIGER FIRST ROUND AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gonna rape these kids so bad they dissolve and everyone will be happy

edit: nevermind i took a look again, we play stonerz instead, hahaha big difference right? yeah right. too bad, i reaaaallly wanted to talk shit to giantiger and make them dissolve
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        AHAHAHAHA QUICKSAND VS GIANTTIGER FIRST ROUND AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gonna rape these kids so bad they dissolve and everyone will be happy

edit: nevermind i took a look again, we play stonerz instead, hahaha big difference right? yeah right. too bad, i reaaaallly wanted to talk shit to giantiger and make them dissolve
                        please do your best
                        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

You could have waited a bit longer after the reset to do this tourny so that the ladder would have went "normal". Now there are many squads that rly donĀ“t stand a chance... well the tourny was a good idea and the timing here was terrible and also that you post about it on the 4th and tell that the ladder will be locked on the 5th. Just bad plain and simple.

sry for all the typos and bad english
                          Originally Posted by Izor
                          The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
                          Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
                          My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

Actually one of the main points of the tournament was to make sure more TWDD's occured, and it has. It's not meant to be a really good valid tournament in showing who is the best, ETC. Althougth that's a by product, these tournaments are mainly made to improve more TWDD games. And if you even look at the tournament, for each squad, it guarantees a few TWDD's. I think more TWDD games will happen this weekend then has happened in a while. :P Just so you know, as well, the ladder wouldn't go "normal" until the end of the TWDD season, maybe a few weeks before. That's just the way it seems to work. Squads don't get "active" or "concerned" until near the end of the season, and by then it would be late to do even one real Tournament and kind of pointless. So in other words, stop complaining and find something else better to do with your time. ^-^ If you don't like it, then hey, don't play and go get lamed in elim. Some people just need to understand it. Also, you have the right to your opinion, but as far as I've seen, everyone else wants to participate. Can we say...Minority? hehe. ^_^

Left_Eye
                            sigpic

Comment

wait till saturday. you will not know what hitted you.
                              applecheek (50-0). GG!
                              Last edited by applecheek; 12-06-2006, 10:27 AM.

Comment

il laugh when you dont get played v stonerz exy newbie boy LOL
                                Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Working...
                                X