No announcement yet.

Make your offers here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should i utilize my knowledge to make witty comments to someone i couldn't give less shit about, pjo? i just got straight to a point - ur a joke, and by making a silly thread such as this you further made yourself look like a douche. Maybe if you were sika, but you aren't. anywayz im out pZ
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      Why should i utilize my knowledge to make witty comments to someone i couldn't give less shit about, pjo? i just got straight to a point - ur a joke, and by making a silly thread such as this you further made yourself look like a douche. Maybe if you were sika, but you aren't. anywayz im out pZ
      I think if Sika broke his silence on these forums (and in general) and his first words were "pay me to join your squad", more people would laugh at him.
      Originally posted by paradise!
      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
      1:Reaver> HALP
      1:Reaver> HELELP
      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
        Trying to max out the awsome-o-meter in a joking mather is in fact not funny at all... when you refer in your signature to a won championship.
        His signature is referring to TWLM... that's the thing where you pick a virtual team to gather points depending on how well people do throughout the season... it has very little to do with actually playing the game... PJ's never won a REAL championship before
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
          I'm a joke, and I act like one...
          You're a joke, and you act like you're some cool all-knowing GI joe doll...

So who's the biatch NOW? KATSJUH FREAKY EYES :blink:
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            His signature is referring to TWLM... that's the thing where you pick a virtual team to gather points depending on how well people do throughout the season... it has very little to do with actually playing the game... PJ's never won a REAL championship before
            And it is also showing how dumb it actually looks to put shit like that in your signature because no one gives a fuck about any titles... kthx, now stfu and remain silent...

P.S. If I dun get a better offer then those 5 pikachu clocks... ill just have to go with that.
            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
            X