New Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Squad

Hello everyone, I am from the game Battlezone, you may have heard of it, you may have not..

~AA~, Angry Angels, has around 200 members in Bz,and 10 in SS; the only bad thing is, Bz is slowly dying. My members are looking for new games to move into, and the Founders chose SS.I just wanted to introduce myself, and my clan, soon more members will be registering for the forums, and posting frequently..

Within a 3 week time period, our webpage should be back up(rebuilding) and we should be signed up for the TWL-B.Hopefully, I will see alot of you around in TW and get the chance to play with you..

~AA~ is a clan(not a squad) based not on skill, even though skill is a plus, we are based on honor and integrity.

If you have any questions about ~AA~ you can ICQ me at 255123152.
    ~AA~Tr1pW1rE

200... ?
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Welcome to TW, AA. Let me be the first to greet you in the standard cordial fashion. Get the fuck out you newbie, good game I owned your ez ass, cash money $$ I own your mother my squad is better than yours I'm better than you duel me.

If you didnt enjoy this, I would recomend you leave now and join something where the average player age is above 12.
      The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
      -Dys

Comment

Battlezone was a good game. It made a good change from the Mechwarrior series.

Comment

Your Comments both amuse and annoy me

WHOOP dee DOO...i almost forgot how kind evreyone is in SS,
          thanks for reminding me.-_-;....anyway, the way i see it
          your either being Sarcastic, Realistic, or a Moron.All three ways amuse me, its all good,oh, and evan though we have a slightly
          corny name, we can still cause mass havok and slaughter[my two favorite things in this world]...Yumm...Chaos....
          wai...

Comment

OMFGTHISISDASHIT WHERE DO I SIGN UP??????????

Comment

well good luck, your gonna need it, especally with me gunning for you guys.
              DELETED

Comment

Dystrophy, we're not as good as Counter-Strike, we have no right to badmouth new people.

A word to AAtr1pw1re, there are only squads in Continuum. You also have a name that to me, shows lack of creativity, granted mine is taken from a band, but it shows my devotion to the band. But you're using numbers in the place of letters...that's just silly.

Considering the recent problems TW has been having (ie financial funding) I suggest that you and your members try out different arenas, Trench Wars is not the only arena of Continuum. We already have too many players as it is. More will only cause trouble.

You say you've got 200 members in BZ? How the hell is that game dying out if 200 members are in one clan?

Anyway, all that aside...welcome, and please push the "Post Reply" button instead of the "New Thread" one.
                Ну вот...

Comment

cool .. this is just aawatar test
                  Just Try To Beat Me In Baseelim! ^_^

Comment

Re: Your Comments both amuse and annoy me

Originally posted by DivineCode[TMOD]
                    WHOOP dee DOO...i almost forgot how kind evreyone is in SS,
                    thanks for reminding me.-_-;....anyway, the way i see it
                    your either being Sarcastic, Realistic, or a Moron.All three ways amuse me, its all good,oh, and evan though we have a slightly
                    corny name, we can still cause mass havok and slaughter[my two favorite things in this world]...Yumm...Chaos....
                    Shut up.
                    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I think this is the nightmare...200 people on one chat

Omg RUn aWaY!! RUn awAyy!
                      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I guess none of you understood the point of my post. Oh well, its what I get for trying to make a point to a bunch of 14 year olds
                        The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                        -Dys

Comment

it's just BRACKET Darkside BRACKET again thats all.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

doubtful most of the members of AA will come to SS

I doubt half of the members will come to SS, for the simple reason they dont like these type of games..

But the game is dying, Activision is shutting down the servers, for the same reason SS is havin problems, funding.
                            ~AA~Tr1pW1rE

Comment

WOOOO WHAT A GOOD SQUAD THAT AA DRINK WOOOO WHAT A GOOD SQUAD THAT AA DRINK
                              Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Working...
                              X