Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twel is fuked up, I want my game back wtf
    1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

lets shutdown TWEL coz ikrit made a fucking mess & he is not planning on fix it.
      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

A few things: as of late, the only TWEL Ops are myself, Ikrit, and 2dragons. I'm not sure how active 2d is and I'm still not sure what's going on with Ikrit and TWEL. I've been told different things by different people about Ikrit remaining on the team. If it weren't for a certain someone the playoffs would probably have never happened this season.

I don't have direct access to the database nor do I have any control over the playoffs; only Ikrit and 2dragons do, as far as I know. So the only thing I can do is ban players from TWEL, lift player bans from TWEL, and fix alias problems. I can't sort out any playoff/database problems that may arise because of my limited access.

Now as far as my recent activity goes (and lack of TWEL Staff response to this thread). I'm sorry I haven't been in the game as of late. I've been at my mother's since the 20th and I'll probably be here for the next 2 weeks. My internet access is very limited here so I'm not going to be able to log on much, if at all. The forums is probably the best that I can do.

I figured I'd let you all know the situation here concerning TWEL Staff and such. Sorry for any inconveniences.
        Last edited by Asmodeus; 12-27-2006, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I have just purged the database of all the messages from TWEL.
          Maverick
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
          Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
          Subspace Statistics Administrator
          Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
            I have just purged the database of all the messages from TWEL.
            Woohooo.

No more depressing you have been annihilated messages.

Comment

Working...
            X